Demi Donnelly #19 Influencer extraordinaire, reopened New Look with nobody there.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm actually sobbing, watching the engagement video and I swear she is calling the Rockefeller building the 'rocket fella' :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: (at 4:50 in the vid!)

• Haha
Reactions: 37
For such a shy guy he proposed in a very public way. He did put a lot of thought into this, had the ring and everything. She hasn't changed at all, duck you Sean, you made your bed now lie in it. Just you, Demi and your four legged babies.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The way she has her hand in her pocket in the thumbnail ahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Is she already wearing the engagement ring at the start of the vlog when they’re up the Empire State Building ???

Is she already wearing the engagement ring at the start of the vlog when they’re up the Empire State Building ???
Oh my bad it was the wrong hand lol

She has redone the bodies that look like this video. All the unflattering videos in knickers and bras are gone. She is up to something.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She has redone the bodies that look like this video. All the unflattering videos in knickers and bras are gone. She is up to something.
That might have something to do with TikTok removing videos of larger women in underwear... I’m sure I read something about that? (I may be wrong!)

• Wow
Reactions: 2
i agree i think shes up to something. maybe brands asked her to remove the pics or something

Reactions: 2
Thanks. I’m not very tech savvy lol

she actually looks decent in that first shot but miles away from her videos and candid shots!
I'm not tech savvy either but I've seen the kardashians using them, sometimes you can see them glitch. Its the only explanation for how she changes shape and size.

Reactions: 1
Can’t believe missed all the banter yesterday!!! Crying at the Sean Ali g pics 🤣🤣🤣 also congrats Laura on your job!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She jumps from what she thinks is in now to the next, never sticks to her own style. So now she's recommending on IG body confidence people, she's seeing that is the way forward & she's lazy, she knows she doesn't have to do anything, just flash her bits & copy what other people are saying.

Some of the people promoting body confidence have done that from the beginning & worked hard to promote, then Demi just jumps on. She'll be jumping onto the next thing in 6 months.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.