Demi Donnelly #19 Influencer extraordinaire, reopened New Look with nobody there.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rumour has it , he put the ring into a cupcake but she scoffed it without realising and they had to wait for her to pass it out . Thats why she wears it the wrong way round so she doesn't have to look at the stool fragments still imbedded into the diamond
'love love love my engagement themed cupcake ring with fake diamond detailing and Cubic Zacconejolys are acshidentally vegan'

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Haha ok so I’m a lurker. From North Tyneside but live in London now.
I’m crying at the thread tonight 😂😂

Reactions: 3
:ROFLMAO: Oh poor old Demi, I wonder if the haterz paying her mortgage are worth it now. Wouldn't have thought so myself, no amount of money or gifted protein balls could change my mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Guys I hate to break it to you but I don’t think the ring she has on backwards is her engagement ring. When we see her videos the camera isn’t inverted so that’s her right hand. You can see when she is sat on the bed the door in bedroom is on the wrong side. I’m pretty sure her engagement ring is a small square diamond also, there is a picture of her rings on her insta I remember seeing it 😔

This is the engagement ring

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Guys I hate to break it to you but I don’t think the ring she has on backwards is her engagement ring. When we see her videos the camera isn’t inverted so that’s her right hand. You can see when she is sat on the bed the door in bedroom is on the wrong side. I’m pretty sure her engagement ring is a small square diamond also, there is a picture of her rings on her insta I remember seeing it 😔

This is the engagement ring
I thought that other ring looked way too original for Sean to have picked out, lol.

Reactions: 3
In the words of ronan keating "life is a rollercoaster just gotta aye it, I need you, so stop hiding. Amber Wright is a mystery dems, let sean get inside ya"

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She said she wasn't a few days ago. She had done research and the vet said unless the dog was having behavioural issues it was better to not do it. They are going to assess him at round 18 months I think.
He’s going to be trying to roger his sister every 5 minutes any time soon. Might be normal in their family considering how much Brad loves her spaniel ear tits.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Out of interest, when did you all learn about Demi? I’m sure I’ve been watching her since 2018 😢can’t believe I’ve contributed that many views to the goblin
I found her right after her first big "What Primark doesn't want you to know video". It was actually interesting and she made it a series with more places but then clearly got bored/lazy and never followed up. Went for the lazy content she does now. She even followed me back on the bird app when I followed her. She was really engaged with her audience. I unfollowed because, while I'm not a grammar snob... her illiteracy REALLY grinds my gears. I coouldn't take it anymore. THEN months later I found the Amber Wright fiasco and the rest is history 🥳

Reactions: 5
Demi does NOT look young for her age, why on earth did she put that in her description :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Because Sophie Louise and that crew all said it. I remember she was obsessed with SL.

I remember the video about it, but of course it wasn't her. NoNoNo! That's a massive thing, how has she built any sort of a career with a past like this?
was that NoNoNo! in Peppa Pig style?? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Wtf is Demi’s point about earth day and changing your diet? Demi you literally ate bacon drenched in fat a few weeks ago, stop being a hypocrite🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Im fairly sure this only counts if you’re not eating processed pre packed plastic covered factory made food for every meal.
If you care so much about the earth, scrap that first, then the fast fashion - then come back and tell me not to eat cheese you virtual signalling moron. Thanks

Attachments

Reactions: 26
I’m just catching up with last nights posts. My mental health has taken a huge decline and the rollercoaster jokes have been a welcome distraction. Thank you all for being bleeping hilarious.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Im fairly sure this only counts if you’re not eating processed pre packed plastic covered factory made food for every meal.
If you care so much about the earth, scrap that first, then the fast fashion - then come back and tell me not to eat cheese you virtual signalling moron. Thanks
Big D just doesn’t get the irony of her stupid posts versus her disposable lifestyle.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.