Demi Donnelly #17 Channel and relationship, dead. Time to scrape the sheets off the bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually quite enjoy reaction videos, however, he's made that video about as enjoyable as cheese grating my shins
Perry I stuck it out, it didn't improve. I'm quite glad I've finished having children as honestly I think watching this did something to my ovaries.
I can't put it into words.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’d watch Sean react to Amber Wright tho, i think it would liven the channel up a little bit

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Seriously. I'm still cringing.
Incidentally they are deleting his negative comments now, someone asked if anyone else had immediately fallen asleep.
I can't believe how stupidly unaware this guy is about his lack of charisma. He is beyond any doubt testing the waters about making a full time career out of YouTube. At least Demi has something about her and a presence. Sean is a very boring, very ordinary pedestrian man, that reaction video was literally the most pathetic thing I've ever seen on their channels, possibly on the net.

Reactions: 19
they should re name the channel to daily doss !

shreks made an appearance again in the comments haha :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The last video is so cringe!! And what was so funny about the last clip????? So boring! The channel is so amateur

Reactions: 5
I'm actually sooo embarrassed for them, her channel is dying and she knew that so they decided to duck the daily dose of us YT channel off and just put all the videos on her channel from now on and her views are still absolutely SHOCKING 😂😂😂, also that recent video haha bloody hell all I'm gonna say is please don't give up ya day job Sean. She seems to have been on 218K on YouTube for absolutely ages too which is also hilarious, karma is a witch.

Reactions: 9
No wonder Sean wants to do YouTube full time. He goes out working hard, comes home and needs to do everything whereas Demi makes a similar wage to him for sitting on her arse doing bugger all (no way is she making double or more!).

• Haha
Reactions: 19
God can you imagine.
Scary video. Proper jump scare.
Sean. Gently breaths.

Near miss video. Someone almost loses their life.
Sean. Wheeze. Blinks rapidly (but thats normal for Sean)

And that Sean fans is the reaction video. Peak entertainment I'm sure you'll all agree.

Reactions: 10
Demi must have been absolutely cracking up watching that video or else she wouldn’t have uploaded it.. different breed.

only reaction video I want is Demi face last night reading her hunny bun group chat

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone else noticed all the comments on her channel for recent videos nearly all have
Positive comments, including the car crash clothing hauls? I can’t believe there are no negative comments on her vids.
Also on her poll for ‘Aye’ to do reaction videos 74% said yes, WTF??

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Anyone else noticed all the comments on her channel for recent videos nearly all have
Positive comments, including the car crash clothing hauls? I can’t believe there are no negative comments on her vids.
Also on her poll for ‘Aye’ to do reaction videos 74% said yes, WTF??
I know it's actually sickening like their too sweet 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.