Demi Donnelly #17 Channel and relationship, dead. Time to scrape the sheets off the bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slightly tweaked from @TeaAndBiscuitsMate comment (hope it still makes sense!)

Wellllllcommme!!

Thread 17 and she's still ignoring and avoiding all mentions of Amber Wright.

If you're new here, I'd recommend starting on the early threads. You're in for a hoot!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Her tik tok has just came up on my fyp - I’ve noticed she has mentioned singing lessons a few times so maybe she is actually being serious 🧐

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Actually enjoyed the say it or shot it video! Mainly because Sean actually had a personality and Doodles couldn't dominate the whole thing. Who woulda thought it - he's actually quite funny!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
About to watch the video whilst I do my skincare, very exciting stuff 🤩🤩🤩

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I sent her a DM on that app, I was going to play dumb about the whole Amber Wright thing and pretend to be a fan to see what she said. She’s ignored it. If I get blocked we know she’s still lurking because as of yet I haven’t said anything that’s block worthy. 😉

The thread numbers just keep jumping up, quite like the numbers on Demis scales... and she denys all knowledge of them both! 🤣
Are you in the can’t sleep club too? Another reason why I love this thread is because there’s always someone here 😅

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I sent her a DM on that app, I was going to play dumb about the whole Amber Wright thing and pretend to be a fan to see what she said. She’s ignored it. If I get blocked we know she’s still lurking because as of yet I haven’t said anything that’s block worthy. 😉

Are you in the can’t sleep club too? Another reason why I love this thread is because there’s always someone here 😅
I’ll eat my hat if you get a response!

I'm sick of seeing your phone battery on 1% hun it's making me feel really funny 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
What's the latest tiktok getting at? I swear I'm getting too old for life 😩 I can't work people out anymore. Is she trolling her followers again?

Demi has removed her bio on her food page and has replaced it with just ‘Demi’s vegan favs’ 😂 Hopefully she’s trying to become a proper vegan now rather than calling her lifestyle ‘plant based’ as an excuse for using non cruelty free makeup/cleaning products and eating fake bacon fried in real bacon juice😅

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Demi has removed her bio on her food page and has replaced it with just ‘Demi’s vegan favs’ 😂 Hopefully she’s trying to become a proper vegan now rather than calling her lifestyle ‘plant based’ as an excuse for using non cruelty free makeup/cleaning products and eating fake bacon fried in real bacon juice😅
Hopefully she either keeps up with Tattle or was tipped off to what was said recently with regards to her lies surrounding her weight.

I really hope she decides to be a better 'influencer' and stop deceiving her (what I assume to be) young, female viewers. There is absolutely nothing wrong with being a bigger girl and having a platform where you showcase that you can be a confident and successful woman but please don't lie!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.