Demi Donnelly #17 Channel and relationship, dead. Time to scrape the sheets off the bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Demi has removed her bio on her food page and has replaced it with just ‘Demi’s vegan favs’ 😂 Hopefully she’s trying to become a proper vegan now rather than calling her lifestyle ‘plant based’ as an excuse for using non cruelty free makeup/cleaning products and eating fake bacon fried in real bacon juice😅
Should be "Demi's very beige and fattening, accidentally vegan favs"

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Sean saying that Ashleigh is HIS favourite hahaha well we all know that!

I actually like Sean, bit of drink in him and his real self comes out

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can’t believe she’s had some of the house plastered but left them HORRIFIC artex patterned ceilings 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sean saying that Ashleigh is HIS favourite hahaha well we all know that!

I actually like Sean, bit of drink in him and his real self comes out
did i miss something? is sean interested in demi's friend?

Reactions: 2
Omg no uploading lasted long 😂🤦🏽‍♀️
I know I popped on YouTube and on my home page seen Sean's face and thought ehhhh wtf no way and had to come straight here 😂😂. Money must be quite tight they're getting desperate now

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh GAWD.
Not that there is any illusion about “influencers” and “social media personalities” wanting to drive engagement, and get likes and subscribers....but this constant mentioning of “these videos get a lot of views so they must be popular” and doing things just to get views etc....it’s so cynical. His statement at the start of that again is like he is once more being held hostage. And they’re being so blatant about just trying to drive their views up. Most youtubers etc are, but they don’t explicitly state it. It’s like they’re both too stupid to realise how crass it is, and they don’t know how to play the game.

Reactions: 11
Wow wait Sean has a voice??? I thought the only vocabulary he knew was "aye" 😂😂

Reactions: 9
Well. Most of you know how I feel about Sean. Those feelings have deepened.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He's boring as duck! Jeeeeze....

Had to click off, I lasted 4 minutes... If rather watch my dog tit...
How is it even possible to make tik tok reaction videos that boring? I can't get through it either.
The absolute travesty is he thinks he's Mr Personality. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They will only be using that channel to follow ‘trending’ videos to get more views, subs etc = more money. Her own channel must be doing really bad 😂

Reactions: 10
How is it even possible to make tik tok reaction videos that boring? I can't get through it either.
The absolute travesty is he thinks he's Mr Personality. 😬
I actually quite enjoy reaction videos, however, he's made that video about as enjoyable as cheese grating my shins

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I find it so funny cos they're not even trying to be discreet about it 😂😂 they just absolutely reek of desperation haha so no wonder her views are awful, she'll have to make an only fans soon(not that anyone would pay for her content like 🤢🤢)

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.