Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sarahsauras

So on her latest video she posted a clip showing some stuff she got sent including a care package from a girl who started up a small business recently. Some of the things the girl sent Demi were a Vaseline, a pack of border biscuits, an aero hot chocolate sachet and a purple bag of bath salts. Just looked on Demi's tiktok and she posted on there 12hrs ago showing her making up a care package for her subscribers. Guess what she put in it? Yep, all those things I just said that she received from that girl! I mean I'm not even surprised, but imagine how that poor girl would feel if she saw that Demi just gave away all the things she sent her 😖

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 70
B7F3FBAF-711A-4CC3-9CEC-7428BAC88045.png

i was having a nosy at her depop last night and this really made me giggle, she’s written ‘fenty’ like the fucking makeup brand when it’s a rip off FENDI pattern 😭 the girl really is thick as pig shit

• Haha
Reactions: 64
I wonder if anyone who knows Demi irl is lurking on this thread. I wonder if her 'friends' and family are worried about her? Mine would be if I spent hours of my life obsessively deleting any remotely critical or negative comments. It isn't healthy!

She needs to rip off the band-aid and just address the situation!
I’m Sean

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62

BarryHeavens

VIP Member
Demi was a lost girl
Her mouth was upside down
She claimed she was a vegan
But chomped meat with no one around

She bragged about her money
And how much she got
She dry humped a carpet
Whilst Sean decided not to watch

She was rude to fans and didn't care
Never used Deodorant or wiped down there
She used one cloth to clean each room
Her feet were black, should of bought a broom.

She lied about her weight
And left her boots unzipped
But dare you ever say anything
She'd have a hissy fit

Demi is a child
She acts that way for sure
And soon her career will be over
Management will boot her out the door

And when it all comes crashing down
And things don't look too bright
We'll all be here to remind her
Of the days of Amber Wright!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Hannybun01

Observation: why do all her viewers seem like the sort of middle aged woman who would share pictures of lost dogs from different countries on Facebook?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Greenlentils

VIP Member
'African music is my favourite genre'

Fucking hell, African music is not a genre. There's a wide array of different styles of music played across Africa, it's a massive fucking continent Demi.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

Perryjerry

That say it or shot it video says it all about their relationship. Demi wanting to constantly take over and make it about her. Having a face like a bulldog chewing on a wasp when Shaun was talking. Telling him off half way through the video for doing something to the table or with his feet and not bothering to edit it out. They were both so excited to say all the things they hate about living with the other one, and then when Shaun was asked the best thing, he says not being in one room! I've been with my boyfriend 3 years we've lived together just under 1 and I still get so excited by him and coming home to him and having fun! They're surely just both stuck in a rut. And wonder when demi questioned her sexuality ? Hmmm
She probably questioned her sexuality when she realised her boyfriend looks like a grandmother

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

Xc343x

I’m confused here with her insta story, she said she loves aussie products and gets them every year for Christmas? But has said in loads of videos she can’t / doesn’t use anything other than function of beauty cause everything else makes her scalp flare up?? Take it function of beauty have stopped sending her stuff😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 48

pinecones

Chatty Member
These threads are filling up fast guys!!! We need to be prepping a title for the new one!!! 😂😂😂❤
I’ll have a go....
Demi Donnelly #18 comment deleter, call out video receiver, 3 businesses achiever, Sean should leave her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47