Demi Donnelly #15 Lies about weight, boots a state. Sean do a runner!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
omg why did she keep making orgasms noises i legit felt sick watching her smell all the sprays. THE CANDY FLOSS PART???? She has a problem honestly she was saying white or pink will taste better who looks into stuff like that?? And the microcleaner with paws 'ill use this for where puppies go' made me laugh sorry do u need to be that mental bc it has some paw print on it. and i noticed she got an XL in her tights im 12/14/16 and get L in tights they can be quite big so she is defo lying. end of my rant lol

• Heart
Reactions: 12
..why couldn't she just get washing detergent (apparently the main reason she went to home bargins) from asda??? she says its cheaper but is it really??? or at least just go in get the one/few bits that she apparently needed. There is no need to get all that other tat.

Reactions: 5
I am disappointed but not surprised she doesn’t wipe after she has a piss.. just all round disgusting.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Genuine question - every outfit post recently on Instagram she’s looking at the floor. WHY? What is she looking at!!! It reminds me of musical statues at school discos when the music stops and you have to stand still mid boogie
So we don't see her chins. Girl knows her angles.

Reactions: 5
Who was she talking to in the story where she was eating the cookie? I hope you’re practicing what you preach and not breaking lockdown rules doodles

Reactions: 9
Did she say she got gifted a few deodorants for Christmas but has ran out already? She must be absolutely piling it on if she’s gone through multiple deodorants already. Just have a bleeping wash! Her fanny must be lifting if she’s suddenly buying loads of femfresh. 🤢 Demi your vag is self cleaning but you still need to wipe after you’ve been to the toilet you bleeping horror.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She's deleted all of the replies under my comment on the dog video but kept the one (1) comment that was on her side

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nahhh she’s not openly admitting that she doesn’t wipe herself when she has a piss😂😂. What the duck... she’s legit at home all day everyday why would she require femfresh deodorant she’s not exactly rushed off her feet and doesn’t have time to shower. Like wtf it’s not acceptable to be going round with poor personal hygiene it’s so bloody lazy. And whoever said about Sean always having headaches to avoid her you were right lol she’s bought him headache stuff to try and help hahaha brilliant

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Sean getting terrible heartburn at his age is not good! And i nearly fell off my chair when demi said she doesnt wipe!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
All I can picture is her never bathing or showering but covering herself in So?... or Charlie body sprays from home bargains 🤢 don’t get me wrong, I’m not body shaming anyone who uses Femfresh products, sometimes it’s needed. But I’m pretty sure that Doodles stinks because she doesn’t actually wash. Imagine the mixture of BO, grease, fish and now we can add piss into the mix!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.