Demi Donnelly #15 Lies about weight, boots a state. Sean do a runner!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has out and out said this in a video. Still saying THERAPY CAN HELP DEMI but wasn't she on the verge of a weight loss progress video soonish?

NB : Xylitol is pronounced (zy-la-tol) should she wish to communicate this
Ah damn, I would have loved to see her try and pronounce it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jesus bleeping Christ! I’ve got two active spaniels, they don’t have that many treats in 12 months, never mind every month!! They’re gonna be two chunky whippets! We give our two a frozen carrot each a day along with biscuits twice a day. And when I’m not WFH, they’re left alone from 8am-6pm three days a week. They’re happy and far from neglected!! She’s so dumb it’s unreal!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It actually makes me feel a bit sick when she looks at the food before eating then pauses when she takes a bite, it’s like watching someone do heroin

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She needs to stop encouraging the dogs to jump up at the kitchen sides. One of them was licking her cereal dispenser in the background of that dog day video :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 23
It actually makes me feel a bit sick when she looks at the food before eating then pauses when she takes a bite, it’s like watching someone do heroin
I needed someone to put this into words. Hahahaha. And the way her nostrils flare when she’s staring at the food contemplating it in her mouth. Hate it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
She also smells the food too, it all makes me feel a bit sick. The biting, the chewing, the mmmm sounds. I don't like it. If it is not about food she's not interested, everything is so food centred, maybe its boredom or something. If this was alcohol people would immediately be asking questions but with food its a different attitude. Keep the flipping food on the fit with demi page for the love of god, all of it! She needs to start being honest with herself before she ends up on a channel 5 programme and she also needs to stop editing her pictures, which really shows that she is fully aware and not in denial like I had previously thought. As much as I feel sorry for her, she needs to stop treating people like they're stupid or making tit up.

Reactions: 14
She sits so weird
She holds hands with her feet too remember 🤢

She also smells the food too, it all makes me feel a bit sick. The biting, the chewing, the mmmm sounds. I don't like it. If it is not about food she's not interested, everything is so food centred, maybe its boredom or something. If this was alcohol people would immediately be asking questions but with food its a different attitude. Keep the flipping food on the fit with demi page for the love of god, all of it! She needs to start being honest with herself before she ends up on a channel 5 programme and she also needs to stop editing her pictures, which really shows that she is fully aware and not in denial like I had previously thought. As much as I feel sorry for her, she needs to stop treating people like they're stupid or making tit up.
She also chews like twice then swallows. How can she even taste it?

*edit: fair play in her story she’s chewing properly but in past videos she didn’t used to 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does Demi know what the word exercise means? She’s never exercised in her life

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did anyone else watch Harry Whites (aka Demi’s BFF) cherry’s haul? He was saying at the end that people shouldn’t be going out to shops like B&M etc when they can order the stuff online. Thought it was a bit of a stab at our Demz hahah. Funnily enough I’ve just seen she’s uploaded a huge home bargains haul 😂😂

• Haha
“I don’t tend to wipe down there, I let it do itself. I only really wash when I go in the bath or shower.”

talking about femfresh wipes. What the duck does she even mean she doesn’t wipe down there?Does she mean she doesn’t wipe her fanny after she goes for a pee???????? WHAT.

• Sick
  • Wow
Not her saying blow for the bloo toilet cleaner 😂😂 someone give this girl an English lesson on how to pronounce words

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.