Demi Donnelly #15 Lies about weight, boots a state. Sean do a runner!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
420 calories in the drink alone she has costa quite often as well!

Edit: the vegan bar is 230 calories. 650 calories is a hefty snack
that’s a third of the average daily calorie recommendation for women just on a snack. I know we shouldn’t always go on calories but I’d say she’s eating 3500+ a day and it’s showing, none of her clothes look nice on her, her face resembles the moon emoji tragic

Reactions: 18
oh my god, I was just browsing Pinterest and this came up on my feed and I just knew I needed a side-by-side. The DIFFERENCE.

Reactions: 39
Her latest photo.
Imagine sitting in your dump of a office laughing at nothing whilst taking photos of yourself laughing at nothing
Look at her outfit reels too - I think it's the flowery summer dress one, street party one walking towards the camera laughing and smiling, it's so awkward.
Half of the time she looks like a bull dog chewing a wasp

Reactions: 20
oh my god, I was just browsing Pinterest and this came up on my feed and I just knew I needed a side-by-side. The DIFFERENCE.

View attachment 459033 View attachment 459034
Hahahhaha I love how she’s pretending to be some sort of fashion icon but copying outfits she’s seen online down to the final detail. Fuck me what a sad little life. Can’t even dress herself without trying to be someone else. Literally who is Demi at this point?

Reactions: 16
i was saying to my husband the other day, that is i had 200k subs id expect to get at the very least 50k views per video! maybe demi brought subs! the fact her channel is hardly growing shows that shes not as 'popping' as she thinks she is! i would start saving my money if i were her, it isnt going to last long with those views.

Reactions: 13
I’m fascinated by this woman. How on earth has she made a career out of YouTube? She can’t speak properly she’s so grubby looking and her style is awful. I’ve just seen a video where she’s lighting a candle and there’s black mould all around her window Surely she would sort that out or at least keep it out of view for the video. Mind blown by her I can’t stop watching

Reactions: 19
The care packages are a good way to get rid of all the freebies and PR she is sent. Who did she pinch this idea from?

Reactions: 13
The care packages are a good way to get rid of all the freebies and PR she is sent. Who did she pinch this idea from?
100% that’s what she’s doing. She does it when she sells shit on Depop too, pops in a *free gift.

*offloading PR shit she doesn’t want

Reactions: 10
Did anyone else notice in her last video she pulled down her jumper and said “don’t worry I’m not itching my arse or anything in front of you, even though I probably would do that” - yes Demi, we know you would we’ve all seen it

Reactions: 36
And all her talk about a boob job. Has anyone heard that before, because I haven't.

Reactions: 3
I like to think that was a little nod to us tattlers

Reactions: 8
Which makeup artist is Demi talking about in her stories? The one who she pretended was the worst rated but it was her friend Abbie who came to her house or the one who lost a baby which Demi was aware of yet continued to bully her?

What does she have against this poor woman?? Seriously. Every opportunity she gets she attacks her!! What a bully.
And also, should Demi really be coming at people about lockdown rules when she’s broken them sooooooo much in the past

It’s a bit hypocritical of Demi too seeing as she’s been breaking lockdown rules left right and centre. From the regular visits by her man to pretending she’s in a bubble with her nan Sorry but if her nan wanted to bubble properly there is zero chance she’s choosing her ungrateful twat of a granddaughter over her own kids

Reactions: 20
What does she have against this poor woman?? Seriously. Every opportunity she gets she attacks her!! What a bully.
And also, should Demi really be coming at people about lockdown rules when she’s broken them sooooooo much in the past
She’s clearly stalking her and has been for a long time. What a psycho.

Demi clearly has some personal vendetta against this girl. Don’t forget, Demi also used to go to the girls reviews on fb (I think it was fb) about every month and re-post her negative review like how fucking sad can you get . Ffs give it up Demi

When Demi herself came on here, rimming herself on her threads and then bashing her ‘bffs’ in their threads and was found out, she lost her shit and said she’d get lawyers involved for slandering her business and defamation of character (even though she really did do those things, they weren’t lies, she was caught red handed ) and yet here she is still trying to take this girl down and ruin her business. You can’t have double standards hunni bun. She’s such a fucking hypocrite. She needs to get off her high horse, sitting there in her pig sty of a office, doing the absolute bare minimum. Honestly don’t know where she gets off . How has she become so egotistical? Because honestly she has absolutely nothing going for her so idk where she gets all this ego from .

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.