Demi Donnelly #13 - 2021 Deleting comments so my boyfriend doesn’t leave me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay I'm sick of her posting crap about going on a piss up in a pub, that isn't a great picture to be painting of yourself, yet there she is posting a pic of her passed out in an empty pub on insta, her parents must to so proud

Reactions: 5
not sure if this has been mentioned before but i was just watching her latest house tour (don’t ask me why, lockdown has made me hit peak boredom) and why on earth does she say mirror like that? 😭 it’s like she’s trying to sound posh but she ends up just sounding like an utter moron

Reactions: 6
That what I thinking She post in her story and her grid and how can she miss the beer she drink most vlogs / story's

Lol here’s another thread title idea:

Mismatched decor and puppy beds galore, lockdown rules are hers to ignore

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don't think Sean cheated. Maybe liked one too many fit birds pictures on the gram and demz found out. I think he's too shy to approach a girl, they need to approach him and it'll take a while.

Demz is more likely to cheat out of paranoia, attention seeking or opportunity arose.
And she wouldn't even feel bad about it because done how it's Sean's fault/made her do it.

When you're single and work long hours you can't be arsed cooking. But he's not single, demz just isn't wifey material.
I don't think he cheated either, I think he comes across as really shy and I agree if maybe a girl tried it with him then he might, but I can't see him approaching anyone.

She seems way over the top, probably checks his phone as she knows he is too good for her!

SPILL

also, she’s easily at size 22 now.
Agreed!!!

I'm watching the house tour... place is a horror. Absolutely no taste. Also why cant she say MIRROR n it's not a fckn PASSAGEWAY 🤷‍♀️🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm fckn screamin 😂😂😂 I love the strategic placing of a tea towel to hide the fckn disaster of the kitchen worktop/door situ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
🤢 more pic of her in her underwear and that bra is no way her size

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I've said it before and I'll say it again, her underwear is too small for her. You can see it digging in. Looks so uncomfortable. Heck, even the comments on her insta are pointing this out, that's when you know its not just us thinking this.

Reactions: 12
I've said it before and I'll say it again, her underwear is too small for her. You can see it digging in. Looks so uncomfortable. Heck, even the comments on her insta are pointing this out, that's when you know its not just us thinking this.
The pants look like are going to snap at any second. Her body isnt even bad she just dresses it so badly and doesn't have a clue what suits her shape

Most her post are ad for lounge if she don't wear them she not get paid so she going to shoehorn her boob in for the cash rother the getting a bra the fit and support her like it should

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just remembered something from the last video when she was talking about a snagging list video. How is someone who has DECORATED not done any major works/layout changes aside from moving one door calling the things they’ve missed when they’ve been painting snagging works. That’s what you have after major projects or in a new build. Not after you’ve painted and refit a new kitchen. Why not just do things once and do them properly? Summarises the two clowns up they’re off their rockers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.