Demi Donnelly #13 - 2021 Deleting comments so my boyfriend doesn’t leave me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was dying at that had to rewind and watch it twice . I actually think sean is a sound guy you know, I can't make out a word hes saying but by his body language he seems alright, I just want to give him a big hug but I'm scared he will smell like demi.
Glad to be anonymous on here - I would love to slide into Sean's DMs :ROFLMAO: Not that he's my type AT ALL and I'm not single but I just feel like he's missing out so much being with her. As they've been together almost 10 years and he's gone from a teen to an adult not knowing anything outside her. Seems like he needs a little nudge and reminder that he can do better than Demi

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Glad to be anonymous on here - I would love to slide into Sean's DMs :ROFLMAO: Not that he's my type AT ALL and I'm not single but I just feel like he's missing out so much being with her. As they've been together almost 10 years and he's gone from a teen to an adult not knowing anything outside her. Seems like he needs a little nudge and reminder that he can do better than Demi
I didn't know they were together that long. I wouldn't bang him myself but I do agree he can do much better, he just seems down to earth like you would have a drink and a game of pool with him, I think demi just drags him down and he needs to be brought out of his shell. Give him a lads holiday to shagalauf , let him see what it's all about. He'd be like a new man .

Reactions: 13
I didn't know they were together that long. I wouldn't bang him myself but I do agree he can do much better, he just seems down to earth like you would have a drink and a game of pool with him, I think demi just drags him down and he needs to be brought out of his shell. Give him a lads holiday to shagalauf , let him see what it's all about. He'd be like a new man .
He did cheat on her before I think, before the engagement

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Given Dems track record for spinning a tale, I wonder if the cheating video was put up for a bit of attention and deleted before Sean or any of her family had a chance to see it. It's literally like I'd have to see proof of anything she said before I believed it.

Reactions: 9
Bloody hell they’ve both put weight on haven’t they, it’s all this food they’re eating. I don’t understand how two people get through this much food?! Also I’m lolling at Sean’s speech about the lady, can’t lie I secretly like his accent 🤣🤣🤣
Probably all the beer they drink as well 😅

Reactions: 2
Instead of buying a dog bed for every room in your tit house Demi, maybe just move the dog bed to wherever you go you lazy twit?!

Reactions: 7
Agree, I’m a size 18. 5’4. And there’s no way my side profile looks like that. Unless I have a super distorted view of my body!

• Haha
I don't know how much he works but it's possible he doesn't feel like cooking himself a dinner for 1 when he gets back ? Would explain the ready meals. Who knows ! She sits on her arse all day, she could at least cook him a proper meal!!
Totally agree. He works nights and everything he probably can’t be arsed cooking (understandable). But so bad for his health couldn’t she help him out and cook some meals? (Not a sexist thing or because she’s a woman but purely because she does duck all in the day and he’s got a manual job!)

Reactions: 14
Totally agree. He works nights and everything he probably can’t be arsed cooking (understandable). But so bad for his health couldn’t she help him out and cook some meals? (Not a sexist thing or because she’s a woman but purely because she does duck all in the day and he’s got a manual job!)
I wonder if she ever makes him wee lunches for his work. What does she actually bring to the table in this relationship? 😂

I’ve done the same work patterns as him - 2 days and 2 nights then 4 days off and it’s tough. The last thing I wanted to do was cook a meal and especially as I live on my own. Demi has no excuses - even if she just shoved some stuff in a slow cooker for him!

Reactions: 6
Only Demi could make a book case look so bleeping dreadful, there’s no visible books on display but hey you’ve got a nice light up globe that I’m sure you don’t ever look at🥴🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't think Sean cheated. Maybe liked one too many fit birds pictures on the gram and demz found out. I think he's too shy to approach a girl, they need to approach him and it'll take a while.

Demz is more likely to cheat out of paranoia, attention seeking or opportunity arose.
And she wouldn't even feel bad about it because done how it's Sean's fault/made her do it.

When you're single and work long hours you can't be arsed cooking. But he's not single, demz just isn't wifey material.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.