Demi Donnelly #13 - 2021 Deleting comments so my boyfriend doesn’t leave me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time poster in this thread - just parking myself here for the notifications as I’ve only just came across Demi & I’m going to spend my afternoon catching up on every single thread of hers 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
First time poster in this thread - just parking myself here for the notifications as I’ve only just came across Demi & I’m going to spend my afternoon catching up on every single thread of hers 🥰
You're in for a wild ride, my friend. Sit back, relax and watch a youtuber's career go to tit before your very eyes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Can't believe I've not read these for a month and have had to catch up on 3 threads and now the bambino drama hahahhahahaha what a state (ps i love u jessica)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is giving me life, I am so ready for this video. Marry me Jessica!

Reactions: 6
Before she deletes it, this is the status she put on last year where she tried to ruin the ladies business for the second time. Trading standards didn’t do anything so obviously she is qualified for the treatments she provides. Demi can’t even pronounce the most simple of words let alone criticise someone’s education.
I’ve just caught up on this MUA drama as I haven’t been on tattle long. What Demi has done is absolutely vile. That poor woman was going through one of the worst things imaginable and she thinks she has the audacity to call her out for the makeup not being up to standard. That’s appauling! I really hope nothing like that ever happens to her because she has no right to complain when the poor lady lost a baby a week ago! Disgusting behaviour she needs calling out on.

And reporting to trading standards. How sad and evil do you have to be? If Demi knew she lost a baby why didn’t she do what any other person would do and say it’s okay and carry on with their life instead of trying to ruin the poor girls reputation. Making a video out of a persons loss and grief is atrocious.

It really annoys me when people write bad reviews like that about any business. Just keep it to yourself for goodness sake, people have off days and that lady was going something no one wants to experience!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Can’t wait to see this all unfold! I used to follow Demi (don’t know how because I can’t stick her “posh accent”) 🤮 I then unfollowed her when she made the video about being personally affected by the 9/11 attacks and she was so insensitive around the situation! She needs to be stopped!

Reactions: 12
Wh
Can’t wait to see this all unfold! I used to follow Demi (don’t know how because I can’t stick her “posh accent”) 🤮 I then unfollowed her when she made the video about being personally affected by the 9/11 attacks and she was so insensitive around the situation! She needs to be stopped!
What did she do around 9/11?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Wh

What did she do around 9/11?
From what I remember she made a video about how she was personally affected about the 9/11 attacks and how it’s affected how she flys and it was all woe is me..it was posted a while ago so can’t remember the full details sorry! Tried to find the video but looks like it’s been deleted! Does anyone else remember this vid?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
It’s honestly disgusting. And when someone that. It’s grotesque.
Then she plays the mental health card everytime she’s too lazy to make videos, like poor me, cut me some slack. She wouldn’t for someone else 🤷🏼‍♀️Nasty manipulative cow.
From what I remember she made a video about how she was personally affected about the 9/11 attacks and how it’s affected how she flys and it was all woe is me..it was posted a while ago so can’t remember the full details sorry! Tried to find the video but looks like it’s been deleted! Does anyone else remember this vid?
If it actually affected her she wouldn’t be ramming her square arse into a Ryanair seat at every available opportunity. Also, does she even remember 9/11 I’m in my thirties and vaguely remember being told about it in school when I was like 14.

Reactions: 11
Just me hoping that this Jessica is actually Blair? :devilish: I'd love that. Also I'd love Angelika Oles to pick up on this and make a video on it but she's one of the 'Tattle bad' drama channel brigade. I'd understand if we were sat here making up lies but it's all plastered over here and there's evidence for it in her own videos. I don't feel sorry for Demi and I don't berate anyone for messaging her family. The situation she put her brother in is a clear safeguarding risk at the hands of someone who is meant to care about him. Plus he was like 12 at the time! Why would you not want her family to know

Reactions: 10
I’ve just caught up on this MUA drama as I haven’t been on tattle long. What Demi has done is absolutely vile. That poor woman was going through one of the worst things imaginable and she thinks she has the audacity to call her out for the makeup not being up to standard. That’s appauling! I really hope nothing like that ever happens to her because she has no right to complain when the poor lady lost a baby a week ago! Disgusting behaviour she needs calling out on.

And reporting to trading standards. How sad and evil do you have to be? If Demi knew she lost a baby why didn’t she do what any other person would do and say it’s okay and carry on with their life instead of trying to ruin the poor girls reputation. Making a video out of a persons loss and grief is atrocious.

It really annoys me when people write bad reviews like that about any business. Just keep it to yourself for goodness sake, people have off days and that lady was going something no one wants to experience!
The fact she made money off someone else’s suffering really irritates me. She could have donated money to her to help her financially so she could grieve the loss of her child without having to worry about her bills for a month. But nah Demi would much rather spent her 7k a month on shite from everything £5.

Well I’m at least 5 years older than Demi and I was in middle school when it happened so Demi would have been very young, she won’t even remember it.

Hi all :m

Been lurking for a bit but couldnt help but join in with the unfolding truths... it's about time someone knocked Demi down a peg or two...she is awful

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just me hoping that this Jessica is actually Blair? :devilish: I'd love that. Also I'd love Angelika Oles to pick up on this and make a video on it but she's one of the 'Tattle bad' drama channel brigade. I'd understand if we were sat here making up lies but it's all plastered over here and there's evidence for it in her own videos. I don't feel sorry for Demi and I don't berate anyone for messaging her family. The situation she put her brother in is a clear safeguarding risk at the hands of someone who is meant to care about him. Plus he was like 12 at the time! Why would you not want her family to know
I suppose because Grandparents are quite an emotive issue. A lot of elderly people don't use social media and if they received a message like that it may confuse, stress or even frighten them.
My lovely aunt is in her mid 70s and would hate for me to call her elderly, she's better with tech than I am, so not everyone is the same.
Her brothers parents had the right to know. 100%

Reactions: 3
Re 9/11 I’m around Demi’s age (I’m 24) and I vaguely remember being in reception and hearing about it on the radio but obviously not knowing at the time really what was happening so I doubt she was effected by it that much tbh

I love our newbies! Welcomeeeeeeeee (In Demi's crappy tones)
Youtubers make out that Tattle is just a hate site and that we are all trolling but lets be honest, Demi's thread was pretty mild and most people were actually supportive of her at first. There was a little bit of constructive criticism about the quality of her editing and backgrounds but that's as far as it went. And even after she came on and caused a tit storm for herself, people here have boundaries in place. That's obvious when people are called out for taking things too far. So as much as I can't stand the bleep, we have all been a lot fairer to her than she has to her own friends and family.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I love our newbies! Welcomeeeeeeeee (In Demi's crappy tones)
Youtubers make out that Tattle is just a hate site and that we are all trolling but lets be honest, Demi's thread was pretty mild and most people were actually supportive of her at first. There was a little bit of constructive criticism about the quality of her editing and backgrounds but that's as far as it went. And even after she came on and caused a tit storm for herself, people here have boundaries in place. That's obvious when people are called out for taking things too far. So as much as I can't stand the bleep, we have all been a lot fairer to her than she has to her own friends and family.
Every time she screeches welcome with her toad mouth, a little part of my soul dies

Sorry Laura, Demi’s tragic life waits for no one
I haven’t even had my lunch yet because I’m too engrossed in all this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.