Demi Donnelly #13 - 2021 Deleting comments so my boyfriend doesn’t leave me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine Jessica shows her face on the Youtube video and it’s actually the nan, in the background is the vase Demi didn’t want. Brad is behind the camera giving her prompts on the different scandals. Then in the finale it pans over to Sean who is eating his family sized lasagne whilst enjoying the take down of his fiance

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Imagine Jessica shows her face on the Youtube video and it’s actually the nan, in the background is the vase Demi didn’t want. Brad is behind the camera giving her prompts on the different scandals. Then in the finale it pans over to Sean who is eating his family sized lasagne whilst enjoying the take down of his fiance
Screaming 🤣

Demi’s in the background writhing around on the rug in fury shouting “AND I WOULD HAVE GOT AWAY WITH IT TOO IF IT WERNT FOR THOSE MEDDLING TATTLERS” 😈😈

• Haha
Reactions: 30
wait can someone please explain the whole MUA drama. i have no idea how i missed it?.....

Reactions: 8
I’m dying 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can someone post the twitter link again, I don't do twitter and I keep having to go back on the other thread to find it.

So, back to Blair, she is obviously happy this is all coming out. Yes?

Reactions: 3
How long is Demi going to act like nothing has happened? Her morning uploads on Instagram are embarrassing!!!

Reactions: 12
wait can someone please explain the whole MUA drama. i have no idea how i missed it?.....
if you go back a few threads you’ll see it but basically she done a worst rated MUA video where the mua done her makeup and she filmed inside this lady’s house without consent then skated her skills online in the video even though the makeup wasn’t that bad tbh it looked exactly how she does her own makeup if not better however she posted how awful this mua was with the video as well as a review on the girls page and wanted to report her despite the fact this girl had just lost her baby a week prior to which Demi said well you shouldn’t be working then. It was all extremely distasteful how she handled things but I’m sure she took the video down not because she was sorry or apologetic but because of the hate she was getting. I’m an mua myself and everyone starts somewhere it was so disheartening to watch

hope this helps

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Basically she made two ‘worst rated MUA videos’.
The first one was filmed in her own house and staged because the supposed MUA was one of her friends (Abbie I believe?) this was found out because of her tattoo and nails which could be seen in a recent insta pic of them both.
She then organised an appointment with another MUA again for a ‘worst rated’ video despite this woman not actually being the worst rated, but anyway... the appointment was in the MUA home where Demi (without her permission) filmed the whole thing. She then posted the video but it looked as though she had tampered with the makeup herself to make it look worse. She posted loads of negative reviews on the MUA business facebook page and harassed her for apparently taking a photo of the makeup and putting it on the page (but Demi filmed her??? Hypocrite). It then came out that a week prior this lady suffered the still birth of her child, but couldn’t afford not to work so couldn’t take time off to grieve. Demi was informed of this and basically didn’t care, she said she paid for a service and if the woman wasn’t fit to work she shouldn’t be. Then a number of months later she started sharing the woman’s Facebook page again and writing hateful comments and reviews along with reporting her to trading standards. She’s an absolute bleep.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Basically she made two ‘worst rated MUA videos’.
The first one was filmed in her own house and staged because the supposed MUA was one of her friends (Abbie I believe?) this was found out because of her tattoo and nails which could be seen in a recent insta pic of them both.
She then organised an appointment with another MUA again for a ‘worst rated’ video despite this woman not actually being the worst rated, but anyway... the appointment was in the MUA home where Demi (without her permission) filmed the whole thing. She then posted the video but it looked as though she had tampered with the makeup herself to make it look worse. She posted loads of negative reviews on the MUA business facebook page and harassed her for apparently taking a photo of the makeup and putting it on the page (but Demi filmed her??? Hypocrite). It then came out that a week prior this lady suffered the still birth of her child, but couldn’t afford not to work so couldn’t take time off to grieve. Demi was informed of this and basically didn’t care, she said she paid for a service and if the woman wasn’t fit to work she shouldn’t be. Then a number of months later she started sharing the woman’s Facebook page again and writing hateful comments and reviews along with reporting her to trading standards. She’s an absolute bleep.
i knew she was horrible but this tit is seriously not okay. my heart hurts or that woman. demi now knows how it feels to be harassed with hate and I'm glad. she needs to lose her 'job' because if any usual person did this, that is what would happen.

Reactions: 14
Before she deletes it, this is the status she put on last year where she tried to ruin the ladies business for the second time. Trading standards didn’t do anything so obviously she is qualified for the treatments she provides. Demi can’t even pronounce the most simple of words let alone criticise someone’s education.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Before she deletes it, this is the status she put on last year where she tried to ruin the ladies business for the second time. Trading standards didn’t do anything so obviously she is qualified for the treatments she provides. Demi can’t even pronounce the most simple of words let alone criticise someone’s education.
That's horrible. Disgusting witch.

Ps - charge your phone please before I have a meltdown xxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s foul. Anyone else think she seemed personally against her for some reason?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She’s foul. Anyone else think she seemed personally against her for some reason?
Absolutely! Funny how she can dish out the criticism but not take it. I’m also pretty sure she said something along the lines of she shouldn’t be in this industry if she can’t take criticism (don’t take my word though) 😂 she’s just a nasty person all round

• Heart
Reactions: 12
To be fair I think fat loss injections should only be carried out by someone highly trained, I'd actually never heard of them before (looks down at tummy)
But I'm sure if they're advertising them and especially for insurance purposes they have all the necessary training required.
Why was the MUA working from home and not from a business premises? That lady would have some recourse here as Demi filmed her clandestinely and without consent. I'd go spare if someone did that to me.

Absolutely! Funny how she can dish out the criticism but not take it. I’m also pretty sure she said something along the lines of she shouldn’t be in this industry if she can’t take criticism (don’t take my word though) 😂 she’s just a nasty person all round
I started to read the first thread again last night, Demi said she listens and responds to criticism in her replies. The girls a loolaa!

Reactions: 5
To be fair I think fat loss injections should only be carried out by someone highly trained, I'd actually never heard of them before (looks down at tummy)
But I'm sure if they're advertising them and especially for insurance purposes they have all the necessary training required.
Why was the MUA working from home and not from a business premises? That lady would have some recourse here as Demi filmed her clandestinely and without consent. I'd go spare if someone did that to me.

I started to read the first thread again last night, Demi said she listens and responds to criticism in her replies. The girls a loolaa!
Hahahahahaha it’s so good when she comes on as herself and throws her dollys out 🤣🤣🤣 the criticism hadn’t even been that bad till she did that

• Haha
Reactions: 5

i remember this! She makes me laugh I’ll give her that 😂 someone posted a comment on her recent video to give her a break as she’s renovated a house in the middle of a pandemic whilst being a YouTuber I took it as sarcasm but it hasn’t been removed yet I find it hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hahahahahaha it’s so good when she comes on as herself and throws her dollys out 🤣🤣🤣 the criticism hadn’t even been that bad till she did that
I know, she couldn't even handle the mild stuff.
It had to be absolutely kissing her arse or nothing.
Brinnnnggg Brinnnnggg oh what's that?
Its the real world calling you Demi! You berk!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.