Demi Donnelly #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Demi’s family are so easy to find on Facebook she should be more careful about the information she gives out. I’ll leave family members names out in case it’s against the rules but she even pretended to be her dad on Facebook 🤣
Defiantly gets me every time
93A60050-4312-488E-9F4B-2B73283FB762.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
@Macavity2 its not a member of this site doing it though, they say they're a lurker. The rest of us are just engaging with an unknown entity, to be fair its more of a paranormal experience than trolling.
Paranormal experience has me in tears 😭 🤣😂

don’t get me wrong, I’m glad she’s being exposed, it’s the method I think it pretty grim. I would be devastated if someone slid into my gran’s DMs.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

don’t get me wrong, I’m glad she’s being exposed, it’s the method I think it pretty grim. I would be devastated if someone slid into my gran’s DMs.
yeah I think the elderly should have been left alone

Reactions: 6

I know, it is a bit tit but on the other hand let's get this seance on the road!

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Yeh same. I mean I don’t have the bottle to go and message her gran. But I’m here for the drama.

yeah I think the elderly should have been left alone
As a side note, can’t believe her Gran’s got Twitter.. how very 2021. Even if it’s just Facebook, how modern! My grandparents have only had a mobile for telephone purposes for a few years. They’d be calling up a landline to expose me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Demi is not a nice person for doing that to her pals & brother; but maybe it's the sensitive side of me thinking about her mental state with all of this happening all at once all this time later... Like, I can see both sides... What she did was awful and her followers have a right to know esp if she isn't practicing what she preaches online with regards to hate etc... But personally messaging all her family at once seems a bit much? Like it seems too much of a personal attack to be from someone who doesn't know her? Who's invested in someone they don't know that much to do that? Seems a bit off - there's tattle then there's real life 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Maybe Jessica will take on board the criticism and leave it out when it comes to the Granny's.
I do think her brothers parents had the right to know in case this cropped up in his school environment, but really what could the grandparents do.
An expose on the interwebs would be very helpful though.

I've had the shittest week at work, to the point where my manager phoned to make a wellbeing check and talk me down off the ledge. This is everything I need in life right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Tbf doubt her nan will know what they’re on about? Demi could just say it’s a scam/virus message going around and not to click on it or something, that’s what I’d do if it were me

• Haha
Demi is not a nice person for doing that to her pals & brother; but maybe it's the sensitive side of me thinking about her mental state with all of this happening all at once all this time later... Like, I can see both sides... What she did was awful and her followers have a right to know esp if she isn't practicing what she preaches online with regards to hate etc... But personally messaging all her family at once seems a bit much? Like it seems too much of a personal attack to be from someone who doesn't know her? Who's invested in someone they don't know that much to do that? Seems a bit off - there's tattle then there's real life 🤷‍♀️
I think its one of them caught between a rock and a hard place kind of things.

I think she needs this push to get off of YouTube, and get a normal job. It's disgusting that she can do all of this and still rack up enough of a following (and money) for a massive house with dogs, a walk in wardrobe, office space and all the shite she hauls. If she did this in her work place, and spread vile things about her coworkers, then surely she'd be brought to the management for a chat?

But I also don't like her grandparents being caught up in it, I think her mum has the right to know considering she is involved indirectly with it being her son getting the blame, and in case it goes further. I think Demi needs to come out with it now before it spreads, a good honest apology now might be the difference between her losing her platform and keeping it.

Reactions: 12
I've had the shittest week at work, to the point where my manager phoned to make a wellbeing check and talk me down off the ledge. This is everything I need in life right now.
Hope you’re doing ok! A laugh at amber always cheers me up ❤

I’ve just come back to read all of this. Holy shot Jessica is giving me gossip girl vibes and I’m here for it

Reactions: 7
I feel sorry for her brother. I actually think it would have been better for him to not find out that his sister threw him under the bus to try and save herself. Imagine knowing that someone in your own family let people think you made an account on a gossip site to witch about their friends and talk about their tits.

Reactions: 14
Hope you’re doing ok! A laugh at amber always cheers me up ❤
Teacher trying to remotely teach 52 children, homeschooling my own and the toddler went feral. The teacher bashing, from my own kids parents (they are my kids), became a bit too much when coupled with chronic insomnia and 3 hours sleep a night.

• Heart
  • Sad
I think its one of them caught between a rock and a hard place kind of things.

I think she needs this push to get off of YouTube, and get a normal job. It's disgusting that she can do all of this and still rack up enough of a following (and money) for a massive house with dogs, a walk in wardrobe, office space and all the shite she hauls. If she did this in her work place, and spread vile things about her coworkers, then surely she'd be brought to the management for a chat?

But I also don't like her grandparents being caught up in it, I think her mum has the right to know considering she is involved indirectly with it being her son getting the blame, and in case it goes further. I think Demi needs to come out with it now before it spreads, a good honest apology now might be the difference between her losing her platform and keeping it.
Oh yeah, she definitely needs to be held accountable for her actions! She's deceitful and a backstabber yet portrays herself to be honest and friendly and relatable online. Karma, I guess!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.