Demi Donnelly #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s her dads name I wanna see the fb comment!
Her dad is called Malcolm. I’ve just looked at his Facebook and it’s private. I can’t see a comment from Jessica on any of his pics... maybe she has him as a friend?

edit: I didn’t see the part where she said he’s deleted it soz

Reactions: 4
I’m gonna put this out there, it’s gonna be unpopular.

I don’t like Demi the Horror one little bit, she’s selfish, idiotic and ignorant. And I will call her out for all these.

however, I think messaging her mum, dad and elderly nan is completely out of order. It’s stuff like that which crosses from criticism to actual trolling.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I feel we need to go all Don’t duck With Cats to find Jessica 😂. Anyone know what an ice boat is? Is it a regional thing?

Reactions: 2
omg !!! becky just asked if people want a story time and said she's thought about it !!!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m gonna put this out there, it’s gonna be unpopular.

I don’t like Demi the Horror one little bit, she’s selfish, idiotic and ignorant. And I will call her out for all these.

however, I think messaging her mum, dad and elderly nan is completely out of order. It’s stuff like that which crosses from criticism to actual trolling.
I do agree with you tbf. But I think I’m just a terrible person because I find it funny 🤣🤣 I know that’s terrible I’m just a proper keyboard warrior

• Haha
Reactions: 16
@Macavity2 its not a member of this site doing it though, they say they're a lurker. The rest of us are just engaging with an unknown entity, to be fair its more of a paranormal experience than trolling.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.