Demi Donnelly #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really highly doubt she’s ever used drugs tbh 😂 also using them once at a wedding 6 years ago doesn’t make you pile on the weight

Reactions: 22
I’d put a solid bet on her contacting all these small businesses asking for a discount/freebie for exposure.

I don’t get why she’s pushing this outfit so hard, it does nothing for her and looks like she’s borrowed them out of her dads wardrobe 🤷‍♀️. Also..... why does she think her idea of layering (which isn’t quite right) is fashionable? The girl has a warped sense of how she actually looks

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Really highly doubt she’s ever used drugs tbh 😂 also using them once at a wedding 6 years ago doesn’t make you pile on the weight
trust me, she is definitely under the influence in that photo and who cares I was just making an observation, it was 7 years ago and she maybe liked to party.. I’m all for it personally lol.
Just because there is one photo does not mean it only happened once lol it looks to me like he has no idea so probably cocaine and yes you do gain weight after prolonged cocaine use.

Reactions: 6
I've been layering pre Trinny and Susannah days, its not revolutionary. Did she pay for the everything £5 haul do we think?

Also there is a key hanging out of that string bag. Why?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I've also consumed alot of substances in my time but I don't believe Demi was on anything, she was slimmer back when she was a teenager like most of us are and our pupils dilate for many reasons which aren't just being under the influence of drugs.
I don't imagine she's ever even been around drugs tbh she seems like she would be very snobby about party favours 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I've also consumed alot of substances in my time but I don't believe Demi was on anything, she was slimmer back when she was a teenager like most of us are and our pupils dilate for many reasons which aren't just being under the influence of drugs.
I don't imagine she's ever even been around drugs tbh she seems like she would be very snobby about party favours 🤣
same haha, I would have said that’s because of the flash

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve been layering clothes since I was a kid. It’s called ‘the UK is cold as duck’ you’re not a fashion guru Demz.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’d put a solid bet on her contacting all these small businesses asking for a discount/freebie for exposure.

I don’t get why she’s pushing this outfit so hard, it does nothing for her and looks like she’s borrowed them out of her dads wardrobe 🤷‍♀️. Also..... why does she think her idea of layering (which isn’t quite right) is fashionable? The girl has a warped sense of how she actually looks
110% she will be asking for freebies! Annoyingly as I watch a tiny YouTuber who spends her cash on these businesses to support them expecially during these uncertain times!

Reactions: 4
I bet she's now going after small independents because the bigger brands won't work with her.
Why would they? Shes tit at what she does.
I hope these small businesses don't fall for her guff.

Reactions: 3
The blue sock sticking out of the orthopaedic shoes is making me ill

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
It’s probably already been mentioned, but for someone with over 200k subscribers, you would expect a more professional backdrop to her videos rather than a load of crap in the background. Isn’t her office meant to be a ‘filming room’ ??

Reactions: 15
I can't believe she took the pups to the beach???
Is it not really cold out there?? And it would be worse next to the sea.
Idiot.

Reactions: 3
She's being wearing that harper top all week, dirtbird, wonder does she sleep in it too

Reactions: 9
I’m sorry but saying in that everything five pounds hall that she styles herself of pintrest I just found really sad! How can you get to your mid-twenties and not have your own identity!?

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.