Demi Donnelly #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so sick of every bleeping pleb on YouTube getting those stupid candles
She probably thinks she’s so so so edgy for having a candle with boobs, same as her prints she gets paid to advertise. But I bet Sean isn’t allowed to look at them or she’ll get jelly. He probs knocks a wank out to that candle while she’s asleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Imagine them going to bed at night "Sean, do you love us?" "Aye" . "Sean do you think am sexy?" "Aye". "Sean can you wait to marry us?" "Aye". "Sean do you wana have sex with us?" . *hears him immediately start (fake) snoring so hits him in the face with her left tit*. " wake up , are you awake sean?" "Aye". Demi turns to the camera "look we have such good banta. Don't wuh sean?". Sean "Aye". She then gets astride him and he remembers Spencer hortons advice "think of the sea".
HAHAHA 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does everyone think that their house decor has to be be for the gram? Just buy stuff that you like and stop thinking that you have to get the same as everyone else. It really annoys me haha.

Reactions: 12
Me - Why are the dogs at Dog Prison school!
Demi - Sean's sleeping most of the day because he did a night shift!
Me - That's why!
Lazy, greasy, Scrote, look after your own dogs! Little Miss Excuses - that's what we should call her!
Another ££££££££ look how much my house cost video! Great timing again - Demi you are grim mate, think of people losing their homes before you brag about yours!
What's her next video "How much money is in my purse/bank/lounge shet?!" Or "Lockdown doesn't matter I carry on anyway" or "Essential shopping for the office I'm never in" or "Lockdown didn't effect me because I'm so great"
She's a greasy troll. Ugh!
Rant over - vile, vile, vile!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Literally came here to say that she looks like a right chav in her latest vlog. wtf are u wearing and how do you think that looks lovely??? Also these doggos hunny bun arent your kids, no matter how ya spin it. Poor little fuckers are stuck with you until dog services (cant remember the name of them internationally lol) come and take them away.

I can't believe i'm saying this but shaun's right, if you wanna do something just do it anyways ya don't need a resolution demi ,and lol at him low-key outting her "well ya wont do it anyways" bleeping deaddd hahaha

loool the outfit again, it's mingin hun! "even if we're not doing anything cause of lockdown" eh?? wtf do u do rn girl you never leave ur gaff as is (unless its to break the rules) seriously what a muppet.

Reactions: 13
I just don't understand why she can't make more of an effort with her videos! So many youtubers very clearly take the time to set up a background and make themselves look good. She literally looks like she rolls out of bed on to the floor and presses record. She goes on about money and how much she makes yet it doesn't reflect in her appearance or the effort she puts in.
I get that she's trying to be 'relatable' 'attainable' and 'realistic' and I'm not one for putting makeup and dolling up everyday but you believe if that was my full time job and I had income coming from it I would put the time in when filming.
Why do brands accept these videos?! She's even swearing in the right move one!

Reactions: 17
I just don't understand why she can't make more of an effort with her videos! So many youtubers very clearly take the time to set up a background and make themselves look good. She literally looks like she rolls out of bed on to the floor and presses record. She goes on about money and how much she makes yet it doesn't reflect in her appearance or the effort she puts in.
I get that she's trying to be 'relatable' 'attainable' and 'realistic' and I'm not one for putting makeup and dolling up everyday but you believe if that was my full time job and I had income coming from it I would put the time in when filming.
Why do brands accept these videos?! She's even swearing in the right move one!
Surely if your all over the internet for thousands to see you’d want to look your best 😂

View attachment 374488🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 ew I find it funny that a month ago she said even though she was”off track” she was still eating 1300-1400 calories😅😅😅 that greasy, disgusting looking breakfast is 700+ how does she not eat actual fruit and veg 🤣🤷🏻‍♀️
She has an absolute talent in making food look disgusting on her plate (or the arm of the couch) 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I actually cannot believe that Right Move approved that Ad? At so many points she was on the cusp of getting into something remotely helpful to first-time buyers and then hit us with a 'but I didn't get into that' or 'well it's something like that I'm not an expert'.

She's getting paid to make a video on it. Do your research! Find out the exact percentages for Help to Buy ISA (it's 25% Demi, hardly rocket science), provide information on the alternatives now that it is not possible to open one, for godsake don't just say things like 'well at the time thats what we were offered, things may have changed', they will have changed and the info she was giving was poor!

She said lenders will give 3x a salary but that isn't true - I swear the average is about 4.5x?

What about some information on the physical moving costs? I feel like the most basic 'how to' for first time buyers will talk about the ❗hidden costs❗ but it might be insightful if she could include details of hiring moving services (roughly...), setting up bills to the new address and such.

It was abundantly clear that she had done 0 preparation and research for the latest video and tbh I'm not at all surprised by that at this point from her, but it makes me question why anyone at RightMove though this was an acceptable video and representation of their company and services. If anything it makes me not want to use them haha

(also minor, but she was talking about how much money she could 'lend' and meant 'borrow'... pedantic I know but when it comes to giving advice on mortgages and stuff, you think she'd make a point to get it correct...)

Okay, rant over. Long story short - influencers and youtubers are bad but also the people sponsoring them are clearly just as bad for approving it...

Reactions: 26
I actually cannot believe that Right Move approved that Ad? At so many points she was on the cusp of getting into something remotely helpful to first-time buyers and then hit us with a 'but I didn't get into that' or 'well it's something like that I'm not an expert'.

She's getting paid to make a video on it. Do your research! Find out the exact percentages for Help to Buy ISA (it's 25% Demi, hardly rocket science), provide information on the alternatives now that it is not possible to open one, for godsake don't just say things like 'well at the time thats what we were offered, things may have changed', they will have changed and the info she was giving was poor!

She said lenders will give 3x a salary but that isn't true - I swear the average is about 4.5x?

What about some information on the physical moving costs? I feel like the most basic 'how to' for first time buyers will talk about the ❗hidden costs❗ but it might be insightful if she could include details of hiring moving services (roughly...), setting up bills to the new address and such.

It was abundantly clear that she had done 0 preparation and research for the latest video and tbh I'm not at all surprised by that at this point from her, but it makes me question why anyone at RightMove though this was an acceptable video and representation of their company and services. If anything it makes me not want to use them haha

(also minor, but she was talking about how much money she could 'lend' and meant 'borrow'... pedantic I know but when it comes to giving advice on mortgages and stuff, you think she'd make a point to get it correct...)

Okay, rant over. Long story short - influencers and youtubers are bad but also the people sponsoring them are clearly just as bad for approving it...
Completely agree say they paid her £1000 for that video, she came across unknowledgeable and a complete idiot to be honest. It is embarrassing and makes me feel negatively about Right Move too!

Reactions: 13
Completely agree say they paid her £1000 for that video, she came across unknowledgeable and a complete idiot to be honest. It is embarrassing and makes me feel negatively about Right Move too!
Seriously folks, send an email to right move and complain. I did with her crappy hair curling hair wave thing advert and I felt better. If enough of us do maybe advertisers will think twice about using her again. The approval process I imagine isn’t exactly in depth, doubt they even view the whole thing

Reactions: 10
Literally the same video as the one she did with Sean when they first bought the house. Yawn yawn.

Oh wow check out her new home decor. She has some candles. The one on the left showing a female body. The one on the right showing Demi’s body. StUnNiNg.
£6 in most places - her BEST MATE Harry charged her over £20 🤣😂
She got ripped by her best mate!
Wonder if he bought her Honey Bun cushion 🤢😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
"Best mate" Harry, she is the one always mentioning it and he doesn't give a toss who she is cause he is a self absorbed queen, Demi needs to get a grip

Reactions: 4
"Best mate" Harry, she is the one always mentioning it and he doesn't give a toss who she is cause he is a self absorbed queen, Demi needs to get a grip
Best mate Harry who we never hear about and never bought her a thing for Christmas. All fake. He wanted her for more subs thats all!

Seriously folks, send an email to right move and complain. I did with her crappy hair curling hair wave thing advert and I felt better. If enough of us do maybe advertisers will think twice about using her again. The approval process I imagine isn’t exactly in depth, doubt they even view the whole thing
Good idea I did think about this, when I went on their page I couldn't see an email address for customer services. Maybe a message on their social media perhaps?

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.