Demi Donnelly #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She keeps popping up on my shared youtube with my hubs and he just asked me "what's wrong with her mouth?" 😬🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Would love to know how she makes that much through AdSense. I think David Dobrik said somewhere that with over 200 million views a month, he earned about $2000 from it! I can’t make it make sense how she is earning that!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I haven’t watched the video but why’s she obsessed with money boasting how much she earns and how expensive her house is. Embarrassing and boring 😴

Reactions: 11
Would love to know how she makes that much through AdSense. I think David Dobrik said somewhere that with over 200 million views a month, he earned about $2000 from it! I can’t make it make sense how she is earning that!!!
d
David Dobrik used to make waaayyyyy more than that from Adsense and then they fucked him over. I’m sure he’s mentioned it in videos. Most likely why he isn’t doing YT anymore! I think she’s comfortably earning at least 50K from everything (2 channels, Instagram, affiliate, brand deals)

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
She is now an expert on house buying
I hope no-one watched that video and believed what she said😩

So wrong about stamp duty and how much banks will lend you. She thinks it was easy for her to get a mortgage as self employed, but says banks will only lend 3x your salary. Obviously being self employed wasn't great for her if that's the best offer she got🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Literally the same video as the one she did with Sean when they first bought the house. Yawn yawn.

Oh wow check out her new home decor. She has some candles. The one on the left showing a female body. The one on the right showing Demi’s body. StUnNiNg.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.