Demi Donnelly #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm just shocked that they had to do so much to it for that much.I live around 15 miles from them and my partner and I are buying a 4 bed detached with much more outside land etc and it's costing us 235k, that's why I was so surprised...
I've tried searching but don't know what to type 🤦‍♀️😂
Agreed I live in Newcastle and I think it’s over the odds. I’m currently looking to buy my first house with my partner, I can’t believe they’ve paid 250k to live there and do that amount of work to the house. Granted I don’t have that budget, but if I did I think I’d spend it more wisely. She’s been sold by the bbq hut, the rest of the garden isn’t even that nice:

Reactions: 8
View attachment 373565
Can someone tell me if she is “wearing shorts” with this outfit as she stated in her Instagram because from the vlog footage is certainly doesn’t look like it

I spoke too soon... still looks like pants though not “shorts”
I just nearly choked to death on my snack a jacks laughing at this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
View attachment 373565
Can someone tell me if she is “wearing shorts” with this outfit as she stated in her Instagram because from the vlog footage is certainly doesn’t look like it

She’s definitely put a pair of Sean’s boxer shorts on and considered that to be covering up. I just hope she washed them after 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has she changed her pjs since the Xmas tree footage?😂

Also bet they wish they got that dishwasher now instead of that crappy American fridge freezer.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 373565

why would you put this onto the internet forever??😂🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Feel sorry for Sean
I feel sorry for Sean’s parents. Imagine that as your incoming daughter in law? Vile.

The vlog where she dropped a hint that she was expecting sex that night, he instantly looked terrified then his whole attitude changed complaining of being “soooo tired” and short tempered with her. It was so obvious he was avoiding porking the pig.
He’s in over his head , probably literally looking at her videos. 🤢 He needs an escape route or an intervention.

• Haha
shes actually just an embarrassment, she literally dresses like a weirdo. her style reminds me of when I was a young teen and id put together the stupidest outfits thinking it looked cool. it seems like no one has ever told her that her outfit actually looks tit ever. honestly saw her out looking decent. she behaves like a jumped up teenager, and the sad thing is that no ones told her to grow up yet...

Reactions: 7
View attachment 373565

Oh my gawd, she’s put tights over “shorts”?those are granny pants Demi! You wear tights over your knickers, not shorts. Fucksake, why is there a split in the back of her “dress”? How does this girl function? Does she adult?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine them going to bed at night "Sean, do you love us?" "Aye" . "Sean do you think am sexy?" "Aye". "Sean can you wait to marry us?" "Aye". "Sean do you wana have sex with us?" . *hears him immediately start (fake) snoring so hits him in the face with her left tit*. " wake up , are you awake sean?" "Aye". Demi turns to the camera "look we have such good banta. Don't wuh sean?". Sean "Aye". She then gets astride him and he remembers Spencer hortons advice "think of the sea".

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Imagine them going to bed at night "Sean, do you love us?" "Aye" . "Sean do you think am sexy?" "Aye". "Sean can you wait to marry us?" "Aye". "Sean do you wana have sex with us?" . *hears him immediately start (fake) snoring so hits him in the face with her left tit*. " wake up , are you awake sean?" "Aye". Demi turns to the camera "look we have such good banta. Don't wuh sean?". Sean "Aye". She then gets astride him and he remembers Spencer hortons advice "think of the sea".
Full on cackling at that my mum was like wtf is wrong with you? She needs to join tattle she just doesn’t get how hilarious it is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Demi’s post replying to a comment is ridiculous. She can’t try and jump of the self love, body posi/acceptance band wagon. She has consistently lied about her size and weight (haul videos size 14-16, depop clothes 18-20), exaggerated her weight loss and now is clearly lying about how much she’s gained. It’s a contradiction in itself. If you love your body as it is and want to spread that positivity, great.. but you can’t also be ashamed of weight gain/clothing sizes/ edit your pics to make you look slimmer! twit.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Demi’s post replying to a comment is ridiculous. She can’t try and jump of the self love, body posi/acceptance band wagon. She has consistently lied about her size and weight (haul videos size 14-16, depop clothes 18-20), exaggerated her weight loss and now is clearly lying about how much she’s gained. It’s a contradiction in itself. If you love your body as it is and want to spread that positivity, great.. but you can’t also be ashamed of weight gain/clothing sizes/ edit your pics to make you look slimmer! twit.
HALF A STONE - she’s blatantly put about three on at least since her last ‘weigh in’

• Haha
Reactions: 10
HALF A STONE - she’s blatantly put about three on at least since her last ‘weigh in’
It really bugs me that she still has 13st 8lb as her weight on her bio. She should just remove her weight rather than lying about it. How can she preach about "body positivity" whilst saying she's only gained half a stone😤

You would hardly notice a half a stone weight gain for someone her size, definitely way more that she thinks!

Reactions: 6
It really bugs me that she still has 13st 8lb as her weight on her bio. She should just remove her weight rather than lying about it. How can she preach about "body positivity" whilst saying she's only gained half a stone😤
Exactly, she doesn’t have to have a weight in the bio at all

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.