Demi Donnelly #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I don’t get is with ad sense they only get money on the skippable ads if people don’t skip (I think?), what freaks watch youtube adverts without skipping 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m not watching the video because it makes me sick that such a lazy dirty bleep gets paid anything at all never mind as much as she claims. But I’ve read some of the comments and it saddens me that this is what kids aspire to be when they grow up. What happened to them wanting to be doctors or teachers? Nah they would rather make quick cash dancing around in a thong online. I may not make as much money as Demi but I’m educated and I know that my job within the NHS makes a difference, I’ve saved multiple peoples lives. What will you be remembered for Demi?

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I’m not watching the video because it makes me sick that such a lazy dirty bleep gets paid anything at all never mind as much as she claims. But I’ve read some of the comments and it saddens me that this is what kids aspire to be when they grow up. What happened to them wanting to be doctors or teachers? Nah they would rather make quick cash dancing around in a thong online. I may not make as much money as Demi but I’m educated and I know that my job within the NHS makes a difference, I’ve saved multiple peoples lives. What will you be remembered for Demi?
Well Demi is the first person I have ever felt like I have smelt through a screen so she has that going for her actually xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Snap, I work for the NHS too, and when she said she makes £25000 a year just from ads, my heart sunk a bit. That’s roughly how much I earn and my job is very tough and mentally exhausting.
She does the bare minimum.
I guess that’s not really her problem, it’s the industry itself that annoys me.But still 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Snap, I work for the NHS too, and when she said she makes £25000 a year just from ads, my heart sunk a bit. That’s roughly how much I earn and my job is very tough and mentally exhausting.
I guess that’s not really her problem, it’s the industry itself that annoys me.But still 🤷🏼‍♀️
Disgusting isn’t it - when I worked for the nhs, I was doing about 50 hours a week and got about £20k. I can’t believe someone like her sits on her lazy ass all day and gets rewarded for it. I hope this year is the year that people start to realise what youtubers are really like

Reactions: 11
The fact she’s been breaking lockdown since the beginning just makes it worse. It’s a genuine slap in the face for those of us who’ve been working in full PPE and going to work terrified of what we are bringing home to our families. She thought vlogmas was hard work? duck off. Try resuscitating a patient in full PPE Demi then you’ll know what hard work is.

Reactions: 19
Mrs Hinch apparently gets £24k for 4 insta stories and a swipe up! (From a friend who works in social media)

• Wow
  • Angry
The fact she’s been breaking lockdown since the beginning just makes it worse. It’s a genuine slap in the face for those of us who’ve been working in full PPE and going to work terrified of what we are bringing home to our families. She thought vlogmas was hard work? duck off. Try resuscitating a patient in full PPE Demi then you’ll know what hard work is.
On one of my shift I spent 2 hours talking to a suicidal person because there was no available ambulance to go out to them - it was terrifying incase I said something wrong. Another shift I had someone phone up who was in an abusive relationship and was hiding in a cupboard - I had to stay on the phone to them whilst trying to speak to the police on their behalf. Demi doesn’t know how easy she has it

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
On one of my shift I spent 2 hours talking to a suicidal person because there was no available ambulance to go out to them - it was terrifying incase I said something wrong. Another shift I had someone phone up who was in an abusive relationship and was hiding in a cupboard - I had to stay on the phone to them whilst trying to speak to the police on their behalf. Demi doesn’t know how easy she has it
Thankyou on behalf of all of us. You must be an amazing person. 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 25
You are all amazing and strong don’t ever forget that. And thank you to all of you working on our frontline and in key worker roles. Demi might get that money every month but we all know she is bitterly unhappy in every aspect of her life. She was crying about moving in with her supposed fiancé. He can’t stand her it’s clear for us all to see. They have no chemistry. She can’t even get herself motivated to carry out basic hygiene. She makes a fool of herself online basically ruining any chance of her getting a career when her YouTube one dries out. Employers do and will search names on google. I certainly did when I recruited even at junior staff levels. She has an ugly personality she’s self centred she’s defensive and she’s nasty. Shes a terrible listener she loves the sound of her own voice and she is passive aggressive at every and any opportunity. She might have that money but she has nothing else so please please don’t let the troll and her over exaggerated income get any of you amazing people down.

Edited to add that I think it’s totally wrong that she earns that much the world has gone mad!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
View attachment 370484
Was her gift to herself a pair of testicles 🤢
I've just had to come on here as I can't sleep, everytime I close my eyes I see this and I'm so confused and scared. What is this? Is this her ass cheeks? It can't possible be fanny lips right? are they actually testicles? Please help me

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Does anyone find her latest video extremely distasteful and bad timing? People are closing their businesses and loosing their livelihood and shes bragging about the money she gets from views? Sickening

Reactions: 36
Does anyone find her latest video extremely distasteful and bad timing? People are closing their businesses and loosing their livelihood and shes bragging about the money she gets from views? Sickening
Yep. Awful.
It's not like she can say she didn't know that a lockdown would be announced tonight. Even without the lockdown it's an awful video to put up right now.

Same goes for the YouTubers that put up 'what I got for Christmas' they all say some of their viewers wanted them to do it still. But who cares? It's going to make some of their viewers miserable for sure but I guess they'll all selfish and don't care.

Yep. Awful.
It's not like she can say she didn't know that a lockdown would be announced tonight. Even without the lockdown it's an awful video to put up right now.

Same goes for the YouTubers that put up 'what I got for Christmas' they all say some of their viewers wanted them to do it still. But who cares? It's going to make some of their viewers miserable for sure but I guess they'll all selfish and don't care.
The worst was Anastasia Kingsnorth who did a 10 minute long video just of her opening PR stuff - loads of people called her out for how insensitive it was but she didn’t care at all!

Reactions: 16
Doubt Demi has any money left at the end of the month from her 25k after she’s bought herself a takeaway every night

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Prick
That's the only word I can use right now infact
Distasteful Prick - it's lock down AGAIN!
100s if not 1000s of people will be losing their businesses tomorrow - and here's "Doodles" chatting about how much money she makes and how great she is 😳
Honestly I've got more class and empathy in my big toe than she has in her whole stinking body!
I'm fuming, I've had friends cry to me this evening because they worry about their mental health, finances and life going forward and here's money grabber sitting their greasy hair, looking like a worn out scrotum bragging!!!!
If you've got any class Demi take that pissing video down and think of other people right now going through a hard time!
Maybe donate some of your "Thousands" to a charity or something!
Fuming with that greasy troll right now!
🤬😡😠

Reactions: 21
Sorry did I mishear , did she say her and sean uploaded a rapping video? I'm new to demi and I don't know if that's something I was to see for bants or it will haunt me forever

Prick
That's the only word I can use right now infact
Distasteful Prick - it's lock down AGAIN!
100s if not 1000s of people will be losing their businesses tomorrow - and here's "Doodles" chatting about how much money she makes and how great she is 😳
Honestly I've got more class and empathy in my big toe than she has in her whole stinking body!
I'm fuming, I've had friends cry to me this evening because they worry about their mental health, finances and life going forward and here's money grabber sitting their greasy hair, looking like a worn out scrotum bragging!!!!
If you've got any class Demi take that pissing video down and think of other people right now going through a hard time!
Maybe donate some of your "Thousands" to a charity or something!
Fuming with that greasy troll right now!
🤬😡😠
Absolutely, imagine making that sort of money for sitting round your house scratching your arse when there are so many people breaking their bollocks and not making near that. Hope your friends will be ok 💓

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I dare her to show us her bank statements, I just find it hard to believe she is on that much money but looks like tit and buys her family tatt for presents

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.