Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ding123

So not only has she got the Becky thing going on, she’s now uploaded that video and people are hating on the title 😂😬 she hasn’t helped herself!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16

pinecones

Chatty Member
Thing is I could almost feel sorry for her - she’s always gonna be the bigger, plainer one who tries to copy people like Elle Darby but ultimately fails. But because she’s such a nasty person inside it’s impossible to have any sympathy 🤷‍♀️

BarryHeavens

VIP Member
Me - Why are the dogs at Dog Prison school!
Demi - Sean's sleeping most of the day because he did a night shift!
Me - That's why!
Lazy, greasy, Scrote, look after your own dogs! Little Miss Excuses - that's what we should call her!
Another ££££££££ look how much my house cost video! Great timing again - Demi you are grim mate, think of people losing their homes before you brag about yours!
What's her next video "How much money is in my purse/bank/lounge shet?!" Or "Lockdown doesn't matter I carry on anyway" or "Essential shopping for the office I'm never in" or "Lockdown didn't effect me because I'm so great"
She's a greasy troll. Ugh!
Rant over - vile, vile, vile!

• Haha

dramallama92

Will always remember Demi made a video on something like 10 things we don’t admit and one of them was using the same razor as the whole family :(
OMG PLEASE TELL ME YOURE JOKING. OMG. this has ruined my entire month. maybe my entire year. :cry::cry:

her tiktok videos are actually a different breed. they're actually so ridiculous surely seans friends must see them and make jokes about it to him? my boyfriend and his best mates all rip each other like mates do and i feel like if i was uploading vids of me violently hip thrusting and windmilling my belly around the room while wearing some underwear thats right up my flaps and gurning my boyfriend would actually never hear the end of it from his mates :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

She's back

I also messaged Demi to tell her I had told Markie and she literally replied in SECONDS...and I was on a burner account. She shat herself then so imagine what shes thinking seeing Beckys tweet lmao. Oooh 2021 cmon babe pull thru

I dont think becky will say who it is...shes pretty drama free so that tweet has shocked me!

pinecones

Chatty Member
I’m gonna put this out there, it’s gonna be unpopular.

I don’t like Demi the Horror one little bit, she’s selfish, idiotic and ignorant. And I will call her out for all these.

however, I think messaging her mum, dad and elderly nan is completely out of order. It’s stuff like that which crosses from criticism to actual trolling.
I do agree with you tbf. But I think I’m just a terrible person because I find it funny 🤣🤣 I know that’s terrible I’m just a proper keyboard warrior

• Haha

TheUnknownLaura

VIP Member
Yep. Awful.
It's not like she can say she didn't know that a lockdown would be announced tonight. Even without the lockdown it's an awful video to put up right now.

Same goes for the YouTubers that put up 'what I got for Christmas' they all say some of their viewers wanted them to do it still. But who cares? It's going to make some of their viewers miserable for sure but I guess they'll all selfish and don't care.
The worst was Anastasia Kingsnorth who did a 10 minute long video just of her opening PR stuff - loads of people called her out for how insensitive it was but she didn’t care at all!

Dems17

Separation anxiety? Where is she going in tier 4 in the middle of a pandemic to be leaving them anyway 😂

• Haha

Kat5998

VIP Member
And we all know who

View attachment 389024

I’m not sure if the screenshot shows, but basically BambinoBecky tweeted that a youtuber who was once her friend made a hate forum about her to slag her off

Last edited:
  • Wow

heidix

The nation's children are off school because of lockdown yet Demi's children are in school? I'm livid 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15

effsy

She might have blocked certain words like amber, tattle, becky etc from her channel, so if you're gonna use them maybe type like t4ttl3, amb3r

• Heart
Reactions: 15