Delusive Angie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Angie is just singing to music and they are streaming her, do they not realise how they come across? 🤯

She drives?
I dont think she drives often at all! Her mum drove her somewhere once and it was like watching Mario kart 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Angie is just singing to music and they are streaming her, do they not realise how they come across? 🤯

I dont think she drives often at all! Her mum drove her somewhere once and it was like watching Mario kart 😂
Maybe she inherited it too

Reactions: 2
Bloody hell Basement Brigham is hosting yet another live about Angie 🤦‍♀️ He just doesn’t stop! How is nobody calling him out, it’s bleeping weird how obsessed he is. She’s clearly been drinking tonight and he just goads and goads.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Bloody hell Basement Brigham is hosting yet another live about Angie 🤦‍♀️ He just doesn’t stop! How is nobody calling him out, it’s bleeping weird how obsessed he is. She’s clearly been drinking tonight and he just goads and goads.
He must just sit there, in his mums back bedroom, watching her 24/7 waiting for her to do something that he can go live about. So weird, get a job Pigham!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He must just sit there, in his mums back bedroom, watching her 24/7 waiting for her to do something that he can go live about. So weird, get a job Pigham!
Apparently he lives in a 2 bed house with 5 other people 😂 He won’t come on the camera as he is clearly obese and looks like a bulldog chewing a wasp!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Apparently he lives in a 2 bed house with 5 other people 😂 He won’t come on the camera as he is clearly obese and looks like a bulldog chewing a wasp!
Someone must know this piece of tit! He needs bringing out in the open there are serious red flags with Pigham!
He is bleeping vile to Angie while hiding behind a green screen 🚩🚩🚩🚩
Every time she is having a down day he fires up a live and trolls her
Miss Red supports bullying get her off the app as well 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Someone must know this piece of tit! He needs bringing out in the open there are serious red flags with Pigham!
He is bleeping vile to Angie while hiding behind a green screen 🚩🚩🚩🚩
Every time she is having a down day he fires up a live and trolls her
Miss Red supports bullying get her off the app as well 😡
People know a lot about him 👀🙊

Reactions: 4
I don’t even like Angie but Brigham and co are the biggest freaks going. So bizarre they sit and rage at a random alcoholic on TikTok, just chill tf out 😂 most of them are meant to be parents as well, those poor bleeping kids. Imagine coming home from school and seeing your mum screaming into a phone and being best mates with a green screen. If I had to deal with that when I was a kid i would’ve had childline on speed dial

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don’t even like Angie but Brigham and co are the biggest freaks going. So bizarre they sit and rage at a random alcoholic on TikTok, just chill tf out 😂 most of them are meant to be parents as well, those poor bleeping kids. Imagine coming home from school and seeing your mum screaming into a phone and being best mates with a green screen. If I had to deal with that when I was a kid i would’ve had childline on speed dial
Their behaviour is actually quite concerning. They literally live and breathe Angie. They were all streaming her for hours yesterday. Unstable Mabel needs to seek help, from what I’ve seen it’s not the first time she’s hyper-fixated on someone from TikTok. She’s looking for attention and idiots like miss red are giving it to her.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.