Delusive Angie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They tried by sending in people to antagonise Angie but it didn’t work they were swiftly kicked
I saw Poisoned Pearl in a live earlier thanking the people that she asked to go in and speak on her behalf because she was blocked. She’s about 68 and acts like a 16 year old it’s so embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I saw Poisoned Pearl in a live earlier thanking the people that she asked to go in and speak on her behalf because she was blocked. She’s about 68 and acts like a 16 year old it’s so embarrassing.
No one cares to hear what prune has to say! She has a mouth like a toilet! I’d be so embarrassed is she was my granny 🙈

Reactions: 6
Unstable Mabel “I’m really considering going for the risings one week to one up that witch

One min later “that was a joke I’d never go for the risings”

sureee

Reactions: 5
Unstable Mabel “I’m really considering going for the risings one week to one up that witch

One min later “that was a joke I’d never go for the risings”

sureee
Gob almighty that one, I was in the live when she said it listening to them being vile as usual!

So Tam put out a video out saying no one’s put a hit on Angie someone inboxed her and she’s done with social media, next thing she’s in Unstables box doxxing Lynz.

Tam thinks she’s well hard 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This Jade in the box is so gullible, so easily wound up. People that are wound up so easily should stay off TikTok 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I get that Angie likes to play devils advocate but sexual abuse cases are one of the hardest to convict. A lot of people have seen their abusers walk free from court. A lot of cases don’t even make it to court. She really needs to think before she speaks.

Reactions: 4
Tam is the only person I ever known to go to the gym so much but to still be a big lady 😂 you would also think that she is the only person in the world to ever be apart of a hunting team!

• Haha
What age is this mother Teresa he comes across very hinged and completely obsessed with anjoe I thought Alex was bad enough also Alex is apparently doing a protest outside anjies house how would he do that he can’t show his face on camera so he ain’t rocking up in the flesh is he lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What age is this mother Teresa he comes across very hinged and completely obsessed with anjoe I thought Alex was bad enough also Alex is apparently doing a protest outside anjies house how would he do that he can’t show his face on camera so he ain’t rocking up in the flesh is he lol
Is he wearing a mask? I will suggest a blobby mask :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Tam is the only person I ever known to go to the gym so much but to still be a big lady 😂 you would also think that she is the only person in the world to ever be apart of a hunting team!
She looks like a bullfrog.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tams going to get kicked off her course at this rate. She’s openly said she’s studying at the open university so she’s associated herself with them. I don’t think they’d be too happy to see one of their students acting the way she is online.
---
I thought Felicity was in Ang’s box earlier? wtf
Was she? She’s been ‘team Alex’ for a while now

Angies fan club are having their daily meeting
These people are dangerous, they’ve totally twisted what Lynz’s words. She said her DR pen pal was abused as a child but they’ve told everyone he is on DR for being an abuser 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.