Delusive Angie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tams going to get kicked off her course at this rate. She’s openly said she’s studying at the open university so she’s associated herself with them. I don’t think they’d be too happy to see one of their students acting the way she is online.
---

Was she? She’s been ‘team Alex’ for a while now
I thought that about her behaviour and uni course too,what is she actually studying?

Reactions: 4
I thought that about her behaviour and uni course too,what is she actually studying?
Criminology and psychology, she has only recently started the course. She’s said that she’s told the uni about the situation and they’re fine with it, unis have a zero tolerance policy for things that can make them look bad. One of their students calling disabled people slurs online is very bad IMO.

Reactions: 6
I love how one middle aged lady can trigger them so bad 😂
Mad isn’t it. They’ve all been camped out in Brighams box watching her all day. Don’t they have washing to do, dinner to cook, uniforms to iron?! 😅

• Haha
Lynz a word of advice. Stop giving people ammunition to use against you. You over share too much. Why are you explaining yourself to a bunch of dole dossers?!

• Haha
That lot need to get rid of unstable mabel, she's bringing them down to a whole new low ... if that's even possible.

Reactions: 5
I just got one thing too say were is Alex is soo called. Friend or as I say side bit*h that threaten too hit a bat around my head I'm still waiting big love Angie lynz

I just got one thing too say were is Alex is soo called. Friend or as I say side bit*h that threaten too hit a bat around my head I'm still waiting big love Angie lynz
Whaaat who threatened to hit you with a bat

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.