Delusive Angie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s kicking off again, these people need a hobby and a job.

Reactions: 2
she needs to change her name to delusional angie

it’s embarrassing

shes blaming someone for doxxing her house
which is apparently all over the fyp already
now she’s like ‘if you rock up to my house, i don’t fight with fists’
yet the last time someone came to her house ‘supposedly’
she sat crying and hiding all night!

Reactions: 3
What on earth is happening now?!

I've seen 2 occasions where she thought people were coming to her house... the first time she went to a hotel and left her mum at theirs and the second she made up that the person was arrested for views...

Big gobshite Tam was in her box shouting her mouth off saying she’ll come to Angies house. Apparently she doxxed her address but I didn’t hear it they were shouting over each other.

They all need to get off benefits and get a damn job, who has this kinda time to be threatening people over Tik Tok.

The police have watched people’s lives apparently and have told Angie that they’re gaslighting 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She is such a compulsive liar 🤣 she knows a police office who can licence plates, solicitors that give her legal advice and apparently she has cameras on her house which we know she doesn’t as she’s said she doesn’t before.
---
Also yesterday she said she has that Tams address but today she’s saying she can get her address.

Tony official is holding his own TikTok court live right now Angie v’s PLM
Its all kicking off 🤣

All I can think when I see these people on tiktok is how they are the same type that used to be on Jeremy Kyle.. it’s actually tragic too see 😩

All I can think when I see these people on tiktok is how they are the same type that used to be on Jeremy Kyle.. it’s actually tragic too see 😩
I miss Jeremy Kyle 🤣 they are all definitely Jeremy Kyle type people. I’d also love to see them all on big brother imagine.

i knew she was a vile woman
but the live she’s in now - she is disgusting

That Geraldine is a strange one. She turned because Angie wouldn’t let her in the box a couple of days ago and now she has an issue with everything Angies done. Even though Geraldine knew everything she’s done before and seemed fine with it all. She was even sticking up for her a few days ago.

she said Angies the leader of PLM 🤣 she definitely wasn’t

she’s also said that Angie is a prostitute which I don’t believe.

Angie says and does horrendous things but throwing around false accusations just makes her look like a victim.

They’re all flip floppers one minute they hate Angie next they’re up her arse.

That Lewis is a spineless little weasel as well, he constantly justified Angies actions then as soon as the mob came for him he turned.

And who is this Tony? I understand him standing up for his community following Angie using the P word slur but they’re all going on as if he’s a mafia boss.

They’re all flip floppers one minute they hate Angie next they’re up her arse.

That Lewis is a spineless little weasel as well, he constantly justified Angies actions then as soon as the mob came for him he turned.

And who is this Tony? I understand him standing up for his community following Angie using the P word slur but they’re all going on as if he’s a mafia boss.
it’s so strange isn’t it! They’ve all jumped on the hate train. She should 100% be held accountable but it’s very quickly turning into people bullying Angie.

geraldine has been live talking about her non stop, tony thinks he’s judge jury and executioner.

I don’t really like the term “clout chaser” but people are 100% using the situation with Angie to get views.

1 minute Lewis said he’d support Angie through everything and doesn’t care about what she says/does but now he’s “seen the light” 🤣

They all need to come into the real world. Get a job would be a start , they've got way too much time on their hands acting like school kids .
I have no sympathy for Angie, bullied or not she can delete the app. Its that simple.

They all need to come into the real world. Get a job would be a start , they've got way too much time on their hands acting like school kids .
I have no sympathy for Angie, bullied or not she can delete the app. Its that simple.
She 100% needs to just come off social media, any reasonable person would have done that by now. I feel like so many peoples lives revolve around tiktok, as much as I enjoy watching the drama they all need to get a grip and grow up.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.