Delusive Angie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People seem to accept her behaviour because “this is just what Angies like”

All that does is enable her behaviour and avoid her taking accountability. She’s a grown woman not a toddler.

Reactions: 4
God she’s an absolute mess but I think all her hangers on are just as bad. A bunch of middle aged women sat on TikTok all day everyday chatting utter shite, and that’s all their lives (both on and off tiktok) revolve around. Utter madness

Reactions: 3
Apparently her uncle took her phone off her after her mum (his sister) told him that angie had hurt her this morning. She said that was classed as assault so rung the police on her uncle

Reactions: 1
Why does everyone in her comments call her mum evil? It sounds like she’s just sick of Angie’s tit

Reactions: 2
Why does everyone in her comments call her mum evil? It sounds like she’s just sick of Angie’s tit
If her uncle took her phone off her because she assaulted her mum, obv angie is acting like a petulant child and I bet a lot of the arguments start because Angie is constantly on live. Yet when I popped into her live tonight all they were talking about was the uncle “assaulting” her, yet no one mentioned angie actually assaulting her mum. I’ve said it before, I’d be a bleep to Angie too if she were my Middle Aged alcoholic child.

What’s going on now? Her followers are mad. She drank her mums wine and wonders why she’s annoyed? Might be something to do with necking her wine.

just quickly jumping in…

she sure goes on about this PLM group a lot and assumes everyone is involved with it?
i’m pretty sure she mentions it daily

just quickly jumping in…

she sure goes on about this PLM group a lot and assumes everyone is involved with it?
i’m pretty sure she mentions it daily
She’s a strange woman with bizarre fixations on tit. She needs to try sobering up and not spending her life on an app 😂

She only cares about the numbers doesn't matter what the subject is or who's getting abuse

Reactions: 2
She’s on live EVERYTIME I go on tiktok. She’s the new Ruth I think
Fuxking middle aged women arguing with other grown ups on a kids app. It’s pathetic

She’s getting worse as the time goes on. Everyday there’s so much drama and she’s saying vile things regularly.

she just responded to someone in the comments saying “are you in an abusive relationship is he beating you F off” all because she was disagreeing with what she was saying 🤷🏼‍♀️

She screams about loyalty and then is disgusting towards her "friends" and says no one is a friend anyway

Says its "just an app" and "get off if you are triggered" yet is constantly triggered...

Her absolute black and white thinking is dangerous

Shes regularly states she doesn't need to research or be informed on a subject to have an opinion.. yet her opinion has upset pretty much every community you can think of at some point.

I've seen her switch up and cycle through friends at an alarming rate, including hating on people for ridiculous reasons and now she is getting worse because the people that would be in the box and re-word and explain what Angie apparently meant with her vile opinions have all left and are the current group she has beef with

The "I don't remember that / them / what I did/ said" drives me mad its her go to when she's fucked up...

"everyone is in a DV relationship these days, it's like it's in fashion.. everyone talking about it cause its a trend to be in DV" is her latest opinion

The constant calling Police is a new thing... the "im extremely vulnerable" thing is new as well. She used to scream that bpd and health anxiety (which she says she has and I do believe that) wasn't mental health... any attention is good attention for her. Absolute car crash, she will never take accountability because I honestly don't think she is capable of it.

She screams about loyalty and then is disgusting towards her "friends" and says no one is a friend anyway

Says its "just an app" and "get off if you are triggered" yet is constantly triggered...

Her absolute black and white thinking is dangerous

Shes regularly states she doesn't need to research or be informed on a subject to have an opinion.. yet her opinion has upset pretty much every community you can think of at some point.

I've seen her switch up and cycle through friends at an alarming rate, including hating on people for ridiculous reasons and now she is getting worse because the people that would be in the box and re-word and explain what Angie apparently meant with her vile opinions have all left and are the current group she has beef with

The "I don't remember that / them / what I did/ said" drives me mad its her go to when she's fucked up...

"everyone is in a DV relationship these days, it's like it's in fashion.. everyone talking about it cause its a trend to be in DV" is her latest opinion

The constant calling Police is a new thing... the "im extremely vulnerable" thing is new as well. She used to scream that bpd and health anxiety (which she says she has and I do believe that) wasn't mental health... any attention is good attention for her. Absolute car crash, she will never take accountability because I honestly don't think she is capable of it.
She’s definitely a hypocrite, people aren’t even allowed to breath in the direction of someone she’s fallen out with without her kicking off. But she can talk to who she wants e.g EQ has said some disgusting things about J, Angie says she has no problem with her and she likes her but if it was the other way round she would go crazy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.