Delusive Angie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was cooking her dogs dinner, the flame went out on the stove but the gas was or is still on. She’s blatantly reading the comments, everyone’s telling her to go check but she’s ignoring them. She knows what she’s doing. Someone will call the fire brigade if she keeps it up.

Reactions: 2
She’s an attention seeker with a drinking problem who can’t take accountability and the people around her are making it worse by enabling her.

Making excuses for her behaviour does not help her. She may be going through something but it doesn’t excuse the things she says and does.

If TikTok is effecting her so much she just needs to delete the app and get on with her life.

Reactions: 7
she’s obsessed with this CLA and gifter john drama
claiming it’s money laundering before she even knows the meaning of it!

personally i don’t care if this person is a legit person or someone pretending to be someone called john.
but i feel all these people whinging about how much they’ve gifted CLA, EQ and DG decor are just jealous
it’s embarrassing now

Reactions: 4
It’s anything over 1,000 a year!!! Not a month and Fiesty is completely wrong with her advice.

It’s clear as day on their website. She needs to pay tax on it too. They all do. That’s why most have now got an accountant.

They’ve enjoyed a 3rd party to scour social media and find those that may be making £££ on social media and sending the letters out. It’s a whole drive to crack down on it now because it’s that wide spread. People claiming and making a lot online. Also people getting a lot online and paying no tax.

Attachments

It’s anything over 1,000 a year!!! Not a month and Fiesty is completely wrong with her advice.

It’s clear as day on their website. She needs to pay tax on it too. They all do. That’s why most have now got an accountant.

They’ve enjoyed a 3rd party to scour social media and find those that may be making £££ on social media and sending the letters out. It’s a whole drive to crack down on it now because it’s that wide spread. People claiming and making a lot online. Also people getting a lot online and paying no tax.
Angie’s made about 1.5k this week alone and she’s done the risings a few times this year. I don’t get how people don’t understand that you’d have to declare extra income 😂they’re always saying “gifts don’t count”.

She said she made about 3.5k (I think) the last risings she did as well.. plus she's had a couple box battles she's done well in (100k and 50k) so not including her daily gifts she's done alright recently considering her mum has said multiple times she pays no bills (her mum does seem to say things for the sake of it though) and the house was left to them... she's not bought a bed yet though 😂 just eat, wine and cigarettes 🥳😅

Apparently she’s started doing inappropriate things on clapper for money. Haven’t seen it myself but just saw one of her mods discussing it on a live.

not shaming SW’s but it’s so random that she’s started doing it 😂

• Sick
Apparently she’s started doing inappropriate things on clapper for money. Haven’t seen it myself but just saw one of her mods discussing it on a live.

not shaming SW’s but it’s so random that she’s started doing it 😂
I could post the pics but they’ll no doubt be over fyp in no time 🤦🏻‍♀️

I feel like if Lost Army hadn’t been in her box going on and on about the things he’s gotten upto on Clapper (which will also no doubt get leaked at some point) then she wouldn’t have done what she has.. but who knows

Reactions: 1

I feel like if Lost Army hadn’t been in her box going on and on about the things he’s gotten upto on Clapper (which will also no doubt get leaked at some point) then she wouldn’t have done what she has.. but who knows
I reckon she’s going to regret it.

also doing the standard Angie thing tonight, mad because Katie went live 🤣 so childish

Do I dare ask what she did? :LOL:

Do I dare ask what she did? :LOL:
Someone on her live last night said it’s all over Reddit but I can’t find it. I don’t have Clapper but apparently she was really drunk, dancing seductively in her thong and flashing her boobs. 🫣 Then she went into a ‘locked room’ where she was more explicit 😳 She was thrilled she made £200 in three hours!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
She used to do clapper a couple years ago I believe, fair play to her as long as she is safe and not wasted! She didn't seem too drunk last night on tiktok but to be honest it's hard to tell sometimes 😅

clapper is basically tiktok with less rules and 17plus i think? To be in a locked room with the host you gift and the top 40 gifters (plus the people you mod) are allowed in and everyone else gets booted off... so the money comes from people gifting to try get top 40 to get in the locked room (it's not all explicit content on there but people definitely use it for that)

The whole Katie situation was bad and I feel for her, but at the same time I don't know how they didn't see this coming... no one is safe when it comes to angie and her 'clout' 😅

Reactions: 3
Interesting that she said she was going to do a go fund me to raise money to buy a new phone (her 2nd phone broke, she has a working phone) and is now suddenly raising money for dog charities 🤨🤨🤨
---
And the money needs to be sent directly to her PayPal there’s no charity fundraising page set up 🤣

Interesting that she said she was going to do a go fund me to raise money to buy a new phone (her 2nd phone broke, she has a working phone) and is now suddenly raising money for dog charities 🤨🤨🤨
---
And the money needs to be sent directly to her PayPal there’s no charity fundraising page set up 🤣
Nah if it’s not through a legit donations website or what have you then anyone sending anything is a grade A fool 🤦🏻‍♀️

Nah if it’s not through a legit donations website or what have you then anyone sending anything is a grade A fool 🤦🏻‍♀️
Totally agree. Anyone that uses charities for financial gain is also disgusting.

She recently did the risings and earned over £1000 + when she went on clapper she made £200+ so it’s very greedy of her to expect people to pay for a new second phone never mind using charities to do so.

Reactions: 3
She’s such an odd creature. I honestly know nothing about her - but if I scroll FYP & she pops up she’s either pissed with a red wine mouth (swigging out the bottle) crying or shouting. Usually all 3!

• Haha
Totally agree. Anyone that uses charities for financial gain is also disgusting.

She recently did the risings and earned over £1000 + when she went on clapper she made £200+ so it’s very greedy of her to expect people to pay for a new second phone never mind using charities to do so.
Yep! And we all know that money she made has been drunk away and spent on takeaways. I’m not saying she doesn’t care about the dogs, I just don’t see this ending with her being the hero she’s anticipating.

Did anyone tune into Angies 8hr live on racism today?! Never heard so much ignorance in my life😩

Did anyone tune into Angies 8hr live on racism today?! Never heard so much ignorance in my life😩
Yeah I saw bits of it! Angie is in no place to talk about immigrants claiming benefits when she sits at home eating McDonald’s and drinking wine everyday while on benefits.

She came across as incredibly ignorant and stupid today. Like talking to a brick wall.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.