Delusive Angie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All happening in there today live, we got EQ in having a go at Rik right now.

EQ is saying some things which are terrible she has no filter.

The way she’s speaking about DV recently is disgusting. Twice this week she’s told two separate people that they must have been the abuser in a DV relationship all because they’ve challenged her or haven’t agreed with what she’s said.

Angie and her room of enablers at it again today. She can never admit when she’s wrong. J & Nanny Gee constantly jump in the box like her baby sitters and instead of telling her her behaviour is vile they make excuses for her.

Reactions: 3
well now she’s pissed off a whole traveller community …
---
well now she’s pissed off a whole traveller community …
and yet again
she’s managed to link it back to p*dos
she’s obsessed with them i swear

Reactions: 1
She truly is the biggest waste of space. Doesn’t work and sponges off her mother then claims she’s abusive towards her whilst living rent and bill free in her house. Can never take responsibility for anything, takes things too far then back tracks and plays the victim twisting things. I’ve never seen someone fall out with so many friends she turns on people so quickly and gets nasty. I’ve been watching her since the night she fell down the stairs and claimed her mum pushed her, she tripped over her tights round her ankles. It’s like watching a car crash but just can’t stop watching. Can’t get my head round a woman who acts so much like a teenager.

Reactions: 2
I can't quite believe how many freaks are on that app. What's with all the getting involved in drama and falling out with people .
These people obviously don't have enough to do.
I've only recently come across this Angie woman, why does she have black teeth ?
---
Apparently the police are monitoring her live 😂
The woman wants locking up

Last edited:
It’s embarrassing honestly
Making a video to “apologise” at her age. She knew exactly what she was saying so I don’t think she was genuine in that “apology” at all
I first saw angie when she started inviting Ruth into her live and I knew how problematic and sneaky she was then but people didn’t see it

Now she's apologised and has made friends with the traveller community her lives are full of Irish women blowing smoke up her nasty opiniated arse. One woman in particular called Geraldine doesn't let anyone else get a word in. All Angies old cronies seem to have deserted her.

Angie is a waking embarrassment isn’t she! She changes her opinion more than her knickers, she offends people on purpose because she knows it gets views, at the end of the day she’s an addict and is using tiktok as an income source for her habit, much like many of the begs.

Spends her life drinking wine, chewing gum and arguing with her mum. Very strange lady.

duck me it’s all kicking off on some guys live who’s got Angie in his box, I dunno what happened but it was still about the Irish travellers and miss red. That Tony guy was there being reasonable (from when I joined anyway) but Angie was getting hysterical saying she’s gonna unalive herself
---
She’s live on her account saying she’ll end her life tonight. Very erratic behaviour

She knew exactly what that p word meant, she used it in the right context.

She’s incapable of taking accountability. What she’s doing now is exactly what narcs do when they’re cornered, attack and threaten to unalive themselves. “You’ll have blood on your hands”

Angie does this all the time. When ever she’s back into a corner because people want her to take accountability she threatens to unalive herself. What’s annoying is emergency services time is wasted as people call the police believing her tit.

duck me it’s all kicking off on some guys live who’s got Angie in his box, I dunno what happened but it was still about the Irish travellers and miss red. That Tony guy was there being reasonable (from when I joined anyway) but Angie was getting hysterical saying she’s gonna unalive herself
---
She’s live on her account saying she’ll end her life tonight. Very erratic behaviour
Seems like this argument has been going on for a couple of weeks now. They just go round in circles shouting over each other. They all need to grow up and get a life or a job! 🙄

Angie saying that it was trolls calling Police and it was a waste of resources... isn't that her basically admitting she had zero intentions of harming herself like she was screaming for ages yesterday?

Reactions: 4
She definitely doesn’t know the definition of gaslighting 🤣 even if someone slightly disagrees with her she says they’re gaslighting her. People on TikTok love to use buzz words like gaslighting and narc incorrectly

Reactions: 6
Whenever she says something offensive now e.g when she said she told someone to go back to their own country she’s saying that “it’s an act”. No Angie you’re just a horrible person who’s incapable of taking accountability for their actions.

why is she claiming what she does is an act
does she not realise that EQ tried to hide behind that and people still didn’t agree with what she said!

she’s going to expose miss red apparently

she really thinks she’s doing something😂
your how old? your embarrassing

Why would anyone want to ‘act’ like a racist and a bigot? Pull the other one Ang, it’s who you are. And Miss Red can piss off she was happily supporting Angies behaviour before they all fell out, she’s the biggest hypocrite on the app.

Reactions: 4
Why would anyone want to ‘act’ like a racist and a bigot? Pull the other one Ang, it’s who you are. And Miss Red can piss off she was happily supporting Angies behaviour before they all fell out, she’s the biggest hypocrite on the app.
Miss Red is so bias I’m surprised she doesn’t have a thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.