Delusive Angie #2 Wine wine and more wine hello police I’d like to report a crime

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She disgusts me that she never believes the victim; but everyone must always listen about her endless traumas. She’s a vile disgusting, misogynistic piece of tit.
Totally agree! It seems that only she can be a victim and everyone has to believe her but everyone else needs to prove it to her???

Reactions: 4
i thought that, was it two unis he sent? he was in the comments saying his daughter died 10 years ago and he doesn’t speak anymore i felt awful for him 😞
Yes thats him, he was gifting her when she was in Canadian Angies aswell. Its a horrible thought that people have to buy some kind of interaction with another person. I hope CLA never spots him she has no heart or care she will bleed a person dry. I might not agree with Angie all the time but give me her live any day to Miss Reds.

Reactions: 2
That CJ is sooo far up Angies ass, Angie could probably kill someone in front of her and she’d be like “aww she’s going through a tough time”.

It makes me laugh when they say “that’s hear say” I think they need to remember that they’re live on TikTok not in a court of law. “A judge would expect evidence” well you’re not a bloody judge you’re a sad lonely woman who gets pissed and cries and TikTok.

Reactions: 3
How ironic, she’s currently fake drunk crying about people “victim shaming” her.

she’s a state. absolutely steaming on live once again, funny how she’s always the victim, especially when she’s been called out. Her whole existence is embarrassing

Reactions: 2
Omfg! She disspeared off my TikTok not sure if I’m blocked (although never said anything ever’ or if she’s on another account???

But what the hell!! Was she just lying in her sick? What a cretin!!!!

• Sick
Omfg! She disspeared off my TikTok not sure if I’m blocked (although never said anything ever’ or if she’s on another account???

But what the hell!! Was she just lying in her sick? What a cretin!!!!
honestly it was vile. It was around 2am, i couldn’t sleep and was scrolling and she was just laying there covered in vomit all over herself, the bed & her clothes… before this she had people in her box (mods and friends) just laughing along. If that was my friend i’d be telling her to have some water, maybe come off live, clean herself up and get to bed.
There might be a recording on the fyp but i was just sat there in disgust. She’s also been on this morning and i bet she hasn’t even cleaned it or herself. Passing out on live then waking up and getting straight back on live… it just baffles me people live like this.

• Sick
Reactions: 4