Deliciously Ella - Ella Mills Woodward and Plants By DE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Matt's dad, the scandal even has its own wiki entry

These two with their families are only a step away from so many world leaders and billionaires. It's kinda wild when she's all on social media pretending to be a blogger that just found fame and a literary agent and book deal from working and pitching like a pleb 😆

View attachment 752213
She’s said before that it was a friend of her Mum’s… not in that post though 🙄

Reactions: 3
Being fully vulnerable? Please. She had literally nothing to lose. That is not being fully vulnerable. The appropriation of this language by a multi millionaire as if anything was at stake for her is vile.

Reactions: 12
B6B7C611-3324-4683-8A7B-91ABC4753598.png

Ah yes! She does such good things for climate change, which is why she felt the need to take a plane for a 4 hour train journey. Such a sustainable eco-queen!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
She literally lives the opposite way to her brands ethos, it’s laughable.

Reactions: 9
Ahahaha anyone see that video of Ella and May on her back and the look May is giving just has me 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ahahaha anyone see that video of Ella and May on her back and the look May is giving just has me 😂😂😂
This absolutely killed me yesterday! So so funny! Her little evil look like “Mum! Why have you brought me here in the freezing cold?!”

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Haven't they just gotten back from a holiday which involved flights? Another one that preaches a good game but in reality does the opposite especially where her carbon footprint is concerned!

Reactions: 2
Haven't they just gotten back from a holiday which involved flights? Another one that preaches a good game but in reality does the opposite especially where her carbon footprint is concerned!
Yes this is their third holiday this summer. One long haul, at least one (but let’s be honest probably two) domestic flights.

Also another one that rattles on about how hard they work yet can afford the time to take multiple holidays in a matter of months.

Reactions: 9
Jumping into a loch with your tits out wearing a thong infront of your two young daughters,
BB9DFCA6-DF5E-4701-8AA9-F6A5FC080B19.png
how ✨life affirming✨

I have been wondering for a while what happened to her and Olivia from Livia’s kitchen?? They used to be best friends —- Olivia even did Ella’s wedding cake!!! Then all the sudden, all evidence of a friendship between them were deleted and they unfollowed each other.. Does anyone have any tea on this??

Reactions: 1
And even if they did, what’s the problem with being nude around her daughters? 🤷🏻‍♀️
There’s nothing wrong with being nude around your daughter, I am around mine. But it’s my opinion that having your tits out and wearing a thong in public whether your kids are there or not is a bit grim and not the type of wholesome image ella likes to portray

With all the deaths in Scotland this year with cold water shock it's probably not the best idea for an influencer to share photos of jumping into deep water. There's a world of difference between jumping in a small lake somewhere that gets a chance to warm up compared to jumping into somewhere very deep in the Highlands that's freezing year round. Yes I'm probably a total killjoy, but these cliché pics done for the gram that have an element of risk I find tedious.

I have been wondering for a while what happened to her and Olivia from Livia’s kitchen?? They used to be best friends —- Olivia even did Ella’s wedding cake!!! Then all the sudden, all evidence of a friendship between them were deleted and they unfollowed each other.. Does anyone have any tea on this??
I think if you search this thread for Livia some stuff comes up. I think some were saying she's pissed off that Ella got her crumble into all the supermarkets when thats Livia's thing 🤷‍♀️

how ✨life affirming✨
Ella seems a bit like Madonna in one respect (is that a complement or an insult?); having a stage image of chilled and rebellious but her real life is all about control and order.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I’ve always found her so Infuriatingly insincere and all of her food is so creamy, it’s like food for toddlers.

Don’t even get me started on her husband. They both look like they hatched from one of Gweneth Paltrow’s jade vagina eggs, complete with robotic, dead behind the eyes, stares.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.