Deliciously Ella #4 Bland burgers and branding under CEO Matt, daily affirmations won’t change that

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one in the easter europe region will buy her overpriced crap :)). The shipping costs as much as the products and people here have low incomes, at least lovwer than the rest of eu. Aprox 900 eur monthly - from this we have to pay bank loans, bills, eat, put gas/buy public transport ti kets, raise our kids lol..
I am fully aware, that’s why I said they would get laughed out of any meeting. Their products are expensive even for the UK market.

Reactions: 4
Can’t be a successful business if you’re asking people on Instagram to open your website on launch day 🤣
Literally what’s the point in posting this if you haven’t got a launch date? 🤦🏼‍♂️ Just to show off that you’re such a hard working business woman having your laptop open at 9.50pm, that’s why 🙄 The desperation is real.

Reactions: 11
Can’t be a successful business if you’re asking people on Instagram to open your website on launch day 🤣
This was SO SO unprofessional. You don’t even have to be in comms/marketing to cringe and have second hand embarrassment. Honestly I think she is the worst possible face for the business. She doesn’t look healthy at all and does not act healthy at all.

Reactions: 11
Nothing says ‘forcing your staff to write Glassdoor reviews’ like 3 positive reviews showing up on the same day.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Imagine being in a weekly marketing meeting with Ella and those eyebrows are all you can see! I couldn't concentrate.
I'm astonished her marketing team haven't told her how badly her posts come across/ how telling people to go look at her website on launch day isn't the right vibe

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So someone posted on here before about a young woman on TikTok called Lucie/Lucy Baker who they figured out actually works at Deliciously Ella in a fairly high up content creator type role.
She’s now made a video/post on TikTok though about how after recently doing her Masters in Nutrition (part time while working at DE) she decided to stop being vegan/veggie after 12 years and start eating meat again and feels much better for it… can’t imagine Ella and Matt are particularly thrilled with one of their staff members posting this (which contradicts their brand) to her relatively large social media following!!
35622419-AA72-4EF2-BD28-77275606A135.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
So someone posted on here before about a young woman on TikTok called Lucie/Lucy Baker who they figured out actually works at Deliciously Ella in a fairly high up content creator type role.
She’s now made a video/post on TikTok though about how after recently doing her Masters in Nutrition (part time while working at DE) she decided to stop being vegan/veggie after 12 years and start eating meat again and feels much better for it… can’t imagine Ella and Matt are particularly thrilled with one of their staff members posting this (which contradicts their brand) to her relatively large social media following!!
View attachment 2463076
Good on her for being honest, it can't have been easy given all the noise in that sphere. However I bet if you scroll back not far she's crying the benefits of vegan ism and how amazingher diet makes her feel etc etc. Yet another reminder not to believe everything you see on social media

Reactions: 12
Good on her for being honest, it can't have been easy given all the noise in that sphere. However I bet if you scroll back not far she's crying the benefits of vegan ism and how amazingher diet makes her feel etc etc. Yet another reminder not to believe everything you see on social media
Maybe but at least she is honest about pivoting away from things and/or changing her diet. Unlike Ella who just quietly moved away from being gluten free.

Reactions: 5
I can only imagine how nauseating and self-congratulatory their DE WhatsApp group is

Reactions: 5