Deliciously Ella #3 Deliciously delusional and munchable Matt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah Jay Shetty is bad vibes tbh
Finally other people stating what I've always felt! Assumed I was being too cynical and that everyone else loved him.
Do you guys find he demonstrates toxic positivity? Or just generally has a “fake” vibe? I used to think he was okay until a few years ago when he started involving his girlfriend/wife in lots of his work - I would cringe at her subpar acting in his videos. Bit similar to how I cringed when Ella started involving her boyfriend/husband in her work 🤣 They’ve deffo got a bit in common!

Reactions: 6
Do you guys find he demonstrates toxic positivity? Or just generally has a “fake” vibe? I used to think he was okay until a few years ago when he started involving his girlfriend/wife in lots of his work - I would cringe at her subpar acting in his videos. Bit similar to how I cringed when Ella started involving her boyfriend/husband in her work 🤣 They’ve deffo got a bit in common!
He faked being a monk and plagiarized loads of quotes. I find loads of those armchair therapy/motivational gurus really odious and exploiting or trivializing people’s difficulties.

This video goes more into it:

• Wow
Reactions: 16
He faked being a monk and plagiarized loads of quotes. I find loads of those armchair therapy/motivational gurus really odious and exploiting or trivializing people’s difficulties.

This video goes more into it:
I have never seem anyone in London or UK big this man up, he has always seemed like a fraud, anyone putting out mental health quotes is now given a seat at any table, its like Steven Bartlett, he knew what he was doing with his quotes on insta andnhe makes jokes or statements on his earlier podcasts dpnt know now about how he should start a mental health book because of course it'l bring in money

Reactions: 5
Photo from her latest insta stories, you can see why there are complaints
---
The real thing is totally not like the image at all. It also looks really dry.
There are suddenly a plethora of gushing reviews on waitrose now - mostly the yoghurt which are allegedly 'really creamy' 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
There are suddenly a plethora of gushing reviews on waitrose now - mostly the yoghurt which are allegedly 'really creamy' 🤔
Why do her ‘reviews’ always have such a low bar?! I’m waiting for another one that raves about how “you can really taste the flavour”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Noone I'd rather...sit on separate sofas, looking at our laptops, and not talk with?

Such couple goals.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Noone I'd rather...sit on separate sofas, looking at our laptops, and not talk with?

Such couple goals.
Does he praise her publicly ever? She is always blowing smoke up his ass for tapping away on a laptop or thumbing through a business book but... she is the one who got the huge following off her blog etc. He just appears to take all the credit even though their cafes failed, their office workers are unhappy and the new plants range is apparently rather unpleasant but she's all "so proud of this one - bestest c.e.o. in the universe!"

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.