Deliciously Ella #3 Deliciously delusional and munchable Matt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ella also quietly stopped eating gluten free and dodges questions about this before…
Yes, she handled that very badly and unprofessionally as well (unsurprisingly). Like obviously it’s great she can tolerate gluten after all, but I think when you’ve literally built a brand where you’ve promoted a gluten free lifestyle for years, made all your recipes gluten free and produced gluten free products you at least owe it to your followers/customers to be transparent with them that you’re not gluten free anymore and thus the brand will no longer be focussing on gluten free recipes and products.

All it would take is a simple post on the website and Insta like “hey guys, after X years of being gluten free I’ve been trialling introducing gluten back into my diet recently and luckily my body seems to be tolerating it well. As a result, I’ve decided to start including some recipes as part of the DE app and books going forward that aren’t gluten free”.

And then she could add a line to the above post with a sentence saying she’s still mindful a lot of her followers are gluten free, so will be careful to label recipes/the new Plants products as to whether they contain gluten or not (which from what I understand they don’t even bother to do, when it feels like the bare minimum at this point 🙄)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I wonder if Plenish will take legal action over this?
They won’t get very far if they do, packaging has to be a lot more similar than that to count as copying (otherwise Aldi wouldn’t get away with it as much)

Reactions: 2
The small pot of yogurt on her last post is discounted £2,80 😨😨😨
It looks so small, maybe 300 / 350 ml
---
checked - it’s 300 ml and full price it is £3,50…
Does ceo Matthew know there’s a COL crisis or is all ok in his circle?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
---

They live in a Kensington bubble. They live in Kensington, their office is walking distance from where they live. Do you think they have a clue?

Reactions: 7
---

Everything PLANTS on the waitrose website has poor reviews or no reviews available 🤔

Reactions: 6
Everything PLANTS on the waitrose website has poor reviews or no reviews available 🤔
Both their burgers say on the search results page “no reviews yet”. But once you click into the actual products you see they actually do have reviews… just a lot of very bad ones I presume are being tactfully held back a little?! 😅 I’ve updated on these before but omg guys I don’t think I’ve ever seen a grocery item flop as much as these two… the negative reviews just keep rolling in! One review of the burgers was even titled “Disgustingly Ella” 🤣
Also, do we reckon the random one-off 5 star rating on each one is from one of their team members?!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Eurgh Deliciously Ella part 1 of 5 how my health hit rock bottom just came up on my TikTok. I can’t bring myself to watch it.

Reactions: 1
Both their burgers say on the search results page “no reviews yet”. But once you click into the actual products you see they actually do have reviews… just a lot of very bad ones I presume are being tactfully held back a little?! 😅 I’ve updated on these before but omg guys I don’t think I’ve ever seen a grocery item flop as much as these two… the negative reviews just keep rolling in! One review of the burgers was even titled “Disgustingly Ella” 🤣
Also, do we reckon the random one-off 5 star rating on each one is from one of their team members?!
Yeah no way I am tempted to try them even with the lower introductory prices!

She is so malnourished she is going bald… her hair is thinner and thinner.
Didn't she just have extensions before 😬 to me it just looks like typical fine hair??

Yeah no way I am tempted to try them even with the lower introductory prices!

Didn't she just have extensions before 😬 to me it just looks like typical fine hair??
Her hair was gradually getting worse and worse. So I don’t think she had extensions. I think she is malnourished and it’s showing on her hair.

• Sad
Ok…I know it’s been commented on before about how she doesn’t give a tit about the environment…but OF COURSE she flies to Amsterdam! It’s a three hour train ride from London which isn’t actually that bad when you get to avoid travelling out to the airport, avoid long security and border control, etc. Embarrassing, honestly. And even if the train is pricier, I don’t think it matters at all when it’s a company paying. Especially a company that’s supposedly doing soooo well 🙄

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.