Deliciously Ella #3 Deliciously delusional and munchable Matt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t that the office kitchen though? Not their personal kitchen?
Yes that’s why I said she isn’t going anywhere, they are getting one for their office.

She stopped wearing her downpayment worth of bracelets but is wearing a Cartier ring. I swear they are so uninspiring. Like… Tiffany’s has much nicer collections that would have actually matched with her other two rings. But no… basic white girl with the status symbol bling…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So on one hand I get that this is a tough moment and kids can be cruel… but instead of affirmations maybe try to explain in simple terms that you will never ever get along with everyone and that’s ok. Affirmations are the perfect way to drill it into a child that nothing ever is their fault

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Yes that’s why I said she isn’t going anywhere, they are getting one for their office.

She stopped wearing her downpayment worth of bracelets but is wearing a Cartier ring. I swear they are so uninspiring. Like… Tiffany’s has much nicer collections that would have actually matched with her other two rings. But no… basic white girl with the status symbol bling…
I think they’ll always keep the office in London because it would be difficult to hire elsewhere with the outrageous staff turnover they have. Plus they have the restaurant. I reckon they might do a move to the country then keep the house in London for Matt to live in during the week?
---
Also, how shockingly wasteful is getting rid of the brand new kitchen they had fitted as they only moved into that office in May 2022. So it’s less than a year old before it’s being replaced.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I think they’ll always keep the office in London because it would be difficult to hire elsewhere with the outrageous staff turnover they have. Plus they have the restaurant. I reckon they might do a move to the country then keep the house in London for Matt to live in during the week?
---
Also, how shockingly wasteful is getting rid of the brand new kitchen they had fitted as they only moved into that office in May 2022. So it’s less than a year old before it’s being replaced.
That’s awful! So wasteful and unsustainable.

Also Re: staff turnover, I heard through the grapevine that their new financial controller has already left? After maybe 5 months 😭

• Wow
Reactions: 7
---
Gosh so wasteful. Thanks for the inside info.
More money than sense as always

Reactions: 3
It might have come with the kitchen… but still… why do they need a top of the range kitchen?! Like… they don’t do a cooking show. They do super short reels. And they don’t cook anything elaborate that would call for it either. Most of the kitchen wouldn’t be visible in videos either.

Reactions: 6
She probably got a steep discount for buying a country pile kitchen at the same time

Reactions: 2
And the way she is butchering Italian food is unforgivable. Her pesto Genovese has not only cashews (cheap bulking ingredient) but also silken tofu 🤬
The main ingredient is sunflower oil, second main is basil and sunflower oil! Absolutely unforgivable! Also the calling it sunflower *seed* oil 🙄

Less than 1% ev olive oil when that should be a main ingredient. 0.5% pine nuts. Criminal!

Doesn't even sound like its Genovese basil in it. That variety is totally different to bog standard basil.
Screenshot_20230429_165632_Chrome.jpg

I have to say cashews is forgivable, this is the brand I buy and it works I think because it's vegan so the cashews give a bit more flavour. Not cheap, but Ella's stuff is all about profit margin rather than flavour.

Amazon product

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
‘Taking a break for the first time in about 2 years’. Does she actually believe herself. In the last few years she’s posted several breaks, far more than the average person. So so strange that she keeps pushing the idea that she’s a workaholic super mum on her followers

Reactions: 15
‘Taking a break for the first time in about 2 years’. Does she actually believe herself. In the last few years she’s posted several breaks, far more than the average person. So so strange that she keeps pushing the idea that she’s a workaholic super mum on her followers
Yeah… no words! I remember she had at least two, if not three, sunny family holidays to Spain/Portugal last year. Plus they went to Lapland in December and away for Christmas. Even just a few weeks ago she was down in Devon or Cornwall?!

Reactions: 12

Yel

I don’t understand how someone with 6 bestselling cookbooks can make slop like this and post it proudly on instagram.
I think it goes to show why staging food is a whole job.

Food never looks like it does in the popular cook books as they carefully tweezer bits into place, glaze with stuff to make it look better, undercook so things are more vibrant, blow torch to give the illusion of cooking, tampons in hot water, edit all the colours to ramp it up etc.
---
I'm sure she's posted at least a dozen times in the last 2 years about taking a break from it all :LOL:

Maybe in her circle many people are constantly on holiday so in comparison taking an abroad holiday once every 90 days is never taking a break.

She posted about having a break and being off her phone in March?! And about having her annual diGItAl DeToX at Christmas too? But sure, big round of applause for you Ella!

Reactions: 7
She posted about having a break and being off her phone in March?! And about having her annual diGItAl DeToX at Christmas too? But sure, big round of applause for you Ella!
I can imagine her team just being "yes men" and saying things like "yes ella you work so hard you deserve a break" so often she believes it, while they work for minimum wage and spend their weekends trying to find a new job 🤣

Reactions: 6
I unfollowed her after I saw that. This just proves how fake and ‘pick me’ she is atm. I used to love her blog and how cool and easygoing she seemed but now it all looks so desperate I can’t look at it anymore. All that bragging about balancing her job and motherhood, how hard it is at times, how she feels down and the content about the bleeping food that’s so good as if it’s going to give you an orgasm is becoming unbearable. I get it, you’re trying to sell your products, but posting pics of the shopping basket full of your products is a bit counterproductive- especially that you have been bragging about eating your five a day and those products are packed with carbs and sugar rather than fruit and veg. I honestly can’t stand her at this point. I know so many people who work on minimum wage and are trying to raise a family and they don’t brag. Why? Cause they don’t have the time! If Ella tried to work in a restaurant for one day, she would probably not survive (speaking from experience). And now she answers a few emails and she’s exhausted. Honestly, I’m pretty certain she does not have much of a say in her own company, as she’s not the ✨CEO✨, and this could really explain why she is trying to prove herself so much on her IG. If the reality is not what I like, I might as well create the image of it online. First time on a holiday in two years? Didn’t we hear that already a couple of months ago? Come on, Ella. Every bleeping weekend you post pics of family getaways by the sea or your ass in a bathtub in the countryside house (which either belongs to your family or coats $$$ to rent). Changed the kitchen in your office after how long, a year? Just because? Gives me a bored rich man’s wife vibe who is just trying to look important but who is not. Deliciously Matt seems to have successfully pushed her out of her own business and now she’s trying to compensate 🙄

Reactions: 19
I just found an “Ella’s Edit” email in my junk mail folder that she sent out on Sunday. It seems they’ve gone to Spain for a week which they booked “very spontaneously” - funny, because I would have thought she and CEO Matt would be SO busy and SO focused on the business there wouldn’t be time to galavant off on international holidays at such short notice.

In all seriousness though, their employees must be bloody fuming at their unprofessionalism!

A side note on the unprofessionalism as well - it’s *opportunities* Ella, not “opportunity’s” 🤦‍♀️
9377DA45-ED0A-421E-9650-861B66FA5F68.jpeg

• Haha
Omg imagine your parents spending hundreds of thousands of pounds on your education and you don’t know how to write the plural of opportunity 😵

Of course at Ella’s level she wouldn’t / shouldn’t be writing the emails but if she’s going to pretend it’s such a personal missive 🤷‍♀️

The whole thing is so so poorly written. ‘Received our first merch into the office’ yikes. Would also like to know the difference between spontaneous and very spontaneous 🤔

I feel for whoever wrote this and signed it off, I’ve been in environments where there is an undue level of manufactured pressure and fabricated competition, people work long hours chasing their tails, the blame game becomes rife, the paranoia is exhausting and it’s how you end up with comms like this.

And all to say ‘this is why we deserve a holiday’ - good lord how insecure must they feel?! Something odd (even more odd than usual) going on.

Reactions: 9

Yel

"the best tofu ever"

It's no doubt a tofu product that has existed for a long time but now they're slapping their logo on it. At least try to sell it and say why you think it's so amazing.

Reactions: 3
Omg imagine your parents spending hundreds of thousands of pounds on your education and you don’t know how to write the plural of opportunity 😵

Of course at Ella’s level she wouldn’t / shouldn’t be writing the emails but if she’s going to pretend it’s such a personal missive 🤷‍♀️

The whole thing is so so poorly written. ‘Received our first merch into the office’ yikes. Would also like to know the difference between spontaneous and very spontaneous 🤔

I feel for whoever wrote this and signed it off, I’ve been in environments where there is an undue level of manufactured pressure and fabricated competition, people work long hours chasing their tails, the blame game becomes rife, the paranoia is exhausting and it’s how you end up with comms like this.

And all to say ‘this is why we deserve a holiday’ - good lord how insecure must they feel?! Something odd (even more odd than usual) going on.
I don’t think it’s too far fetched that she wrote it. She has been the only one running the DE account all these years (and she’s made similar spelling and grammatical errors) so I can def see her insisting on doing these personal emails herself.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.