Deliciously Ella #3 Deliciously delusional and munchable Matt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Always knew the lizard elite would show themselves eventually

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ella loves everything she/they make. What neither her or CEO Matthew realise that by her own admission she used to have a horrible diet. And she has been plant based for so long… please explain to me how she would know what proper plant based food compares to non plant based versions? She us trying to convert people to plant based and trying to make plant based transfusions easier etc.
just how?! She can’t compare a lot of foods to the “regular” alternatives

Reactions: 3
Ella loves everything she/they make. What neither her or CEO Matthew realise that by her own admission she used to have a horrible diet. And she has been plant based for so long… please explain to me how she would know what proper plant based food compares to non plant based versions? She us trying to convert people to plant based and trying to make plant based transfusions easier etc.
just how?! She can’t compare a lot of foods to the “regular” alternatives
To quote a colleague who once worked with her on a shoot, "she knows nothing about food and she's not very nice"

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
To quote a colleague who once worked with her on a shoot, "she knows nothing about food and she's not very nice"
Right, can we have more details about her not knowing much about food please? I used to be a massive fan of her blog and bought into the idea that ‘everyone can make it’, just like her… And now you’re saying she’s got no clue? 🤣
---
Also, just saw this on Glassdoor. Sorry if someone posted it already!

Attachments

Last edited:
Definitely country house move time…
But then who tf designed your current house? CEO Matthew didn’t let you make any decisions at all?! Also your mom bought you an apartment specifically for the natural light.
But it’s not relatable to be saying this is the 4th/5th kitchen you’ve designed by the age of 31. She’s got to fit in with the normal middle class people who are just buying their first homes 🙄 she literally use to tell people the OG flats kitchen had specially selected worktops which meant she didn’t have to use a chopping board.

Keep in mind they’ve had at least two offices too, which have had kitchens… so that’s at least 5 kitchens.

Also Neptune is soooooooo insanely expensive. Beautiful kitchens but just so so expensive.

Reactions: 8
Right, can we have more details about her not knowing much about food please? I used to be a massive fan of her blog and bought into the idea that ‘everyone can make it’, just like her… And now you’re saying she’s got no clue? 🤣
---
So this was back in the pre-Matthew days when every recipe she put out was either sweet potato or chickpea :ROFLMAO: This particular person on the shoot felt that she didn't know anything about flavour profiles, why certain foods did or didn't work together, or even the significance of measurements. Back in those days, her recipes asked for things like "three sweet potatoes" as if sweet potatoes only came in one size.

Someone on here said they thought DE was a way for her to package up and manage her orthorexia - it certainly wasn't driven by a good knowledge of food!

Reactions: 5
But it’s not relatable to be saying this is the 4th/5th kitchen you’ve designed by the age of 31. She’s got to fit in with the normal middle class people who are just buying their first homes 🙄 she literally use to tell people the OG flats kitchen had specially selected worktops which meant she didn’t have to use a chopping board.

Keep in mind they’ve had at least two offices too, which have had kitchens… so that’s at least 5 kitchens.

Also Neptune is soooooooo insanely expensive. Beautiful kitchens but just so so expensive.
I have a feeling she's getting a #gifted Neptune kitchen - which is why she posted that story and tagged the brand.

Agree she's had a bunch of different kitchens over the years. I remember a pink kitchen she was in love with at one point.

Reactions: 7
Will be interesting to play spot the kitchen on upcoming posts to guess which multimillion pound property she’s filming from that day

Reactions: 1
---
Also, just saw this on Glassdoor. Sorry if someone posted it already!
This reminds me so much of the glass door in an awful job I did once "free snacks" 🤣🤣🤣
---

Even rich people don't have 4 kitchens by the time of their early 30s do they?!

This reminds me so much of the glass door in an awful job I did once "free snacks" 🤣🤣🤣
---

Even rich people don't have 4 kitchens by the time of their early 30s do they?!
I guess in her mind it would be for ‘job purposes’ that’s why she needs to have a pretty and instagrammable place to cook. Perhaps the kitchen is the only place where she has the full design autonomy, as opposed to the rest of the house belonging to Deliciously Matthew, so she’s just using it to the fullest 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Surely that Neptune reference needed an ‘ad’? Sounded like Neptune were paying for it.
Ella never references #ad in any of her posts and I think that’s probably why she shopped using her personal account and went back to the DE one - because the Advertising Standards Authority would’ve got in touch and told her she needed to reference ‘ad - own brand’ if advertising DE products on her personal rather than business account.

Nonetheless, she continues to post other products like this and the symprove promo code every week or so without an ad declaration. Probably thinks she’s too high class to be categorised as an “influencer”

Matthew is at the door of the kitchen clutching handfuls of tassels and a moodboard of clashing busy prints like Ella?? I'm brilliant at interior design, why won't you let me in?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm the CEO of no taste and horrible patterns, let me in...or I will add another 10k useless products to our portfolio
Screenshot_20230325_085733_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Matthew is at the door of the kitchen clutching handfuls of tassels and a moodboard of clashing busy prints like Ella?? I'm brilliant at interior design, why won't you let me in?!
I always read your posts in the style of Michael Scott and this one is a perfect example 😂😂

@Nitfey yours is slightly more sinister 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I saw her new pasta in Waitrose and it has no usp at all. Its a basic durum wheat pasta. Its not even wholewheat or gluten free.

Reactions: 4
I saw her new pasta in Waitrose and it has no usp at all. Its a basic durum wheat pasta. Its not even wholewheat or gluten free.
They are really making things difficult by entering so many different categories at once. Dried cupboard staples, nut butter, pesto, frozen goods, chilled, snacking etc. Maybe Waitrose is treating them like an incubator brand with full support but it’s going to be hard to make a mark on any one of those categories without knowing what you are doing

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.