Deliciously Ella #3 Deliciously delusional and munchable Matt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With these prices I’m curious to see how many they manage to sell. Not the best idea to release plant milk for £2.40 or more when just below you have Alpro for £2 (which I already find a bit pricey) in a two-digit inflation.
How on earth is this leading the way when there are millions of plant based products out there already

Reactions: 16
How on earth is this leading the way when there are millions of plant based products out there already
That's what I was thinking! Alpro and Oatly have been mainstream products for at least seven years now, and were widely known even prior to that. They're also much cheaper and often on offer, is Ella willing to match that? I think that's a ridiculous move in a crowded market. Her name doesn't have any pull anymore but is anyone even going to recognise the brand "plants" as hers? Deliciously Matthew is not the smart CEO he thinks he is 🙄

Reactions: 15
With these prices I’m curious to see how many they manage to sell. Not the best idea to release plant milk for £2.40 or more when just below you have Alpro for £2 (which I already find a bit pricey) in a two-digit inflation.
I wouldn’t say they’re leading the way at all… Quorn and Linda McCartney lead the way. The market is now flooded, I mean even Richmond, KFC and McDonalds have vegan options in their product ranges 😂 it’s hardly revolutionary anymore.
---
Just saw this after I posted. Agree wholeheartedly!

I wouldn’t say they’re leading the way at all… Quorn and Linda McCartney lead the way. The market is now flooded, I mean even Richmond, KFC and McDonalds have vegan options in their product ranges 😂 it’s hardly revolutionary anymore.
---

Just saw this after I posted. Agree wholeheartedly!
Exactly, maybe she could claim this if they had done it 10 years ago but now i cannot think of anywhere that doesn't have extensive vegan options. Matt the business brain strikes again 😂

Reactions: 6
“Lead the way in plant based products” and “it took eight years” in the same context is incredibly stupid. What do you even leas at this point? A big fat nothing

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s really hurting me that hazelnut isn’t aligned 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Gosh those prices are something else!
we, a family of 4 get through 4 litres of oat milk a week, own brand i spend around 5 max 6 quid in Asda and Waitrose (1,10 in Waitrose!!)l, alpro around 8, DE is £9.20.
Too much thanks

Reactions: 6
You'd think she'd target vegan festivals but it's all £££ forgetting grassroots. I was at an amazing vegan festival today where people actually cared.

Reactions: 5
Do I even need to caption this

View attachment 2074041
"CEO Matthew locks me in our dark dungeon, blinds me with clashing prints and tassels, and then ignores me while he scrolls through emails. He just came up with a market leading idea- vegan ice cream! I've made at least fourteen comments that have gone unnoticed. Perhaps the sound got lost in our coffee table which is mysteriously made out of padded material! Or perhaps his soul has left his body at the stress of being CEO, you can see it descending to hell to the left of the pic 😍"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She mentioned the other day that people thought she was mad for starting a company with her new boyfriend, and I just blinked because I’m pretty sure she had multiple books at that point and was already successful???

I can’t stand Matthew, he’s probably emailing his side pieces on the laptop.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The way he's perched on that little chair in his musty Old people's home interior probably laying it on thick to Ella about how hard he works, the little queen 🤣 he's always working on the business apart from when he's with tje kids (yeah right) and when he's interior designing 😂

I love a bit of pattern clash but there has to be some coherence and some nice items! All of his stuff is just fugly

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.