Deliciously Ella #3 Deliciously delusional and munchable Matt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was curious about the chocolate spread and was having a look at the ingredients, agave syrup and rapeseed oil are included. These are both ingredients she never used to use in her recipes, I guess she hasn’t come out and said she was wrong about them?! I don’t really follow her anymore so I could have missed something but I’m assuming it’s her usual hypocritical ways.

Reactions: 5
I was curious about the chocolate spread and was having a look at the ingredients, agave syrup and rapeseed oil are included. These are both ingredients she never used to use in her recipes, I guess she hasn’t come out and said she was wrong about them?! I don’t really follow her anymore so I could have missed something but I’m assuming it’s her usual hypocritical ways.
Orthorexic/clean eating people get all weird about things like rapeseed and sunflower oil, using coconut oil at any opportunity. These oils are no worse than any other oil and are actually much lower in fat. It’s why coconut oil is so thick and solid in comparison, it’s much higher in fat.
In home cooking it doesn’t matter too much but when you are making commercial products you have to use rapeseed oil otherwise you’ll have a chocolate spread that doesn’t spread.
This is a pet topic for me because she has to contradict herself in order to make commercially viable products having spent years unfairly demonising “processed” food and that all goes out the window when she wants to make money.

Reactions: 14
Watching her latest Stories about that roast cauliflower describing it as "him" . Am I just moody or did this annoy anyone else?
She does that for a lot of her foods - I notice she constantly refers to the oat bars as “this guy” in her many validation-seeking posts about how well they’re selling

Reactions: 1
Omg don't do the cauliflower dirty, it at least goes for the minimal look, unlike Clashthew
Clashthew 😭

She does that for a lot of her foods - I notice she constantly refers to the oat bars as “this guy” in her many validation-seeking posts about how well they’re selling
Shows the level of her sense of humour, so cringe. A little David Brent even 🤧

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Orthorexic/clean eating people get all weird about things like rapeseed and sunflower oil, using coconut oil at any opportunity. These oils are no worse than any other oil and are actually much lower in fat. It’s why coconut oil is so thick and solid in comparison, it’s much higher in fat.
In home cooking it doesn’t matter too much but when you are making commercial products you have to use rapeseed oil otherwise you’ll have a chocolate spread that doesn’t spread.
This is a pet topic for me because she has to contradict herself in order to make commercially viable products having spent years unfairly demonising “processed” food and that all goes out the window when she wants to make money.
Thanks for the info! I definitely don’t have any problem with those ingredients but I thought she’d probably contradicted herself with them. It’s so typical of her, laughable really.

Reactions: 3
Sorry if ive missed something but is her instagram down? I can't seem to find any of her pages.
---
Sorry if ive missed something but is her instagram down? I can't seem to find any of her pages.
I've just discovered that I am blocked! I can't think of any reason other than that I cancelled my app membership after the free trial? I am honestly in disbelief!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
---

I've just discovered that I am blocked! I can't think of any reason other than that I cancelled my app membership after the free trial? I am honestly in disbelief!
this is so weird. Have you ever messaged her on IG or commented on a post? Surely there’s no way she’s going through her followers and cross referencing with people who have unsubscribed?!!

---

What a sad little life, Ella.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
this is so weird. Have you ever messaged her on IG or commented on a post? Surely there’s no way she’s going through her followers and cross referencing with people who have unsubscribed?!!
I have messaged them before to ask normal questions about their products, and I usually like her recipe videos but I've never sent anything negative ever. Not sure why else I'd get blocked! It's very bizarre.

ETA: I did email them to confirm my subscription had been cancelled as I wasn't sure. That's the only other interaction I've had!

Reactions: 2
I have messaged them before to ask normal questions about their products, and I usually like her recipe videos but I've never sent anything negative ever. Not sure why else I'd get blocked! It's very bizarre.

ETA: I did email them to confirm my subscription had been cancelled as I wasn't sure. That's the only other interaction I've had!
That's very strange. I've cancelled my subscription to the app after free trials but haven't been blocked. Is your IG name similar to your username on here by any chance? Maybe she is reading here and blocking suspected Tattlers.

I've known influencers to block people who have so much as liked a negative comment about them on IG.

That's very strange. I've cancelled my subscription to the app after free trials but haven't been blocked. Is your IG name similar to your username on here by any chance? Maybe she is reading here and blocking suspected Tattlers.

I've known influencers to block people who have so much as liked a negative comment about them on IG.
It's not veryyyy similar, but I've never posted on this thread before...really baffled by it lol!

No new shenanigans from the ceo couple ? No new vomit inducing wallpapers and coming back to exercise routine?

This is so painfully obvious that she sent herself a question, every fibre of my being is cringing

30964314-4EFA-42A3-ADED-54A83E83BB10.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
💯 no one would ask this because she links her app recipes constantly. I think she has written some of her own reviews on the Waitrose website as well.

💯 no one would ask this because she links her app recipes constantly. I think she has written some of her own reviews on the Waitrose website as well.
The majority of the comments she posts are 100% from her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.