Deliciously Ella #3 Deliciously delusional and munchable Matt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder why Ella is seeing Rishi Sunak today?
Keep her away from forming legislation, whatever you do!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Those eyebrows and eating in front of the camera while eye-bleeping herself annoy me so much 😩😩

CDB24B7D-3EEF-4B45-A217-A99643C3FD0C.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Those eyebrows and eating in front of the camera while eye-bleeping herself annoy me so much 
UMC British white woman uses AAVE to describe her commodified vegan junk food nut butter range 😫 the cringe is real

That's before I even get to the eyebrows. She's a prime case of a trend not suiting every face. She'd suit the slimmer 00s brow look that's coming in or just a classic properly groomed eyebrow. I think because her hair is quite dry and unruly plus the tired eyes the brows add to her looking a bit dragged through a bush backwards

Reactions: 6
I swear to God she gives off crazy gf meme..same weird eyes and smile and face..she looks creepy
Others have posted about this before and she really does… at least the crazy gf woman knows how to comb her eyebrows in the correct direction though lol 😅
To be fair to Ella, she always used to look better than this

Reactions: 4
She’s just deleted the insta story where she said one of the toughest things was being sued by someone. That was Livia (of Livias Snacks) which is why they had beef

• Wow
Reactions: 15
She’s just deleted the insta story where she said one of the toughest things was being sued by someone. That was Livia (of Livias Snacks) which is why they had beef
Oh! Did we know that she officially sued her? I knew about the falling out but didn't know that there was actual legal action involved.

• Wow
I didn’t realise she’d sued! That’s a new benchmark for a fallout with a friend
TBF to Livia, I’m pretty sure that essentially what happened was: She and Ella discussed business ideas etc together, Ella said she had absolutely no intention of making products, Matthew came along, Ella told him Livia’s plans for her business, Matthew then pushed it forward for DE saying that sweet products for on the go are the way forward, and because Ella sees him as a glowing business man she shat on her friend stole her ideas and went for it with more money and power behind her. If I had the money behind me, I’d probably have sued her too.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Was just going to say this, confusingly it’s the opposite way round to a lot of careers where exec means bottom of the pile.

She’s obviously got backing from Waitrose for all these products but the peak of nut butters was several years ago when brands like Pip and Nut were innovating (and still are). She’s going to struggle to get into more retailers. And I wonder what they are going to charge?
I thought there was a hellova lot of arrogance in her post about there is nothing like our launch already in the market...nut butters, soup, cereals...

And to see her constantly eating some chocolate nut butter thing on toast...how un healthy?

Stand in any supermarket and there are shelves of nut butters...I agree with you that ship has sailed! If she was more innovative good on her but healthy soup is already out there! As in veg+stock+hot water = healthy soup! Get me a stocked in waitrose?!?

Out of everything they've launched recently the thing I'd give it a go at trying is the red pepper pasta sauce thingy with cashews.

Quite randomly but this afternoon as I was having my afternoon snack: toast with healthier version of Nutella and a no rubbish added peanut butter, I thought Ella's stuff can't taste much different from these two. As long as there are no differences in ingredients the only thing that'd made me choose one over the other is the price tag.
Those were my thoughts as I was eating and now I have shared them with you, the only who truly understand 😅

Reactions: 7
Watching her latest Stories about that roast cauliflower describing it as "him" . Am I just moody or did this annoy anyone else?

Reactions: 2
Watching her latest Stories about that roast cauliflower describing it as "him" . Am I just moody or did this annoy anyone else?
Has the same amount of brain cells as Matthew, I’d call it him too

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.