Deliciously Ella #3 Deliciously delusional and munchable Matt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok my two predictions:

1) This trip to “see family” is bullshit and they’ve already bought a house in the midlands, it’s too odd that they’d take the week off from London the same week a “huge exclusive deal” lands in stores. It’s also suspicious that the bathroom is a horrific acid trip ala Matthew and that Ella herself is cooking dinner

2) Launching 60 products in 6 months….. will not end well. They do not own their own factory, they do not have the staffing level to cope with quality control and factory visits/compliance with externals, and now that we’ve withdrawn from the EU ingredients sourcing will be at its most difficult as well as with the most volatile pricing, with a cost of living crisis tightening everyone’s belts on top, what a perfect time to really ramp up the product range! At best waitrose is handling the logistics and they’ve just put their names to it, because otherwise this is a dumpster fire waiting to happen, especially with the sickly Victorian at the helm

Reactions: 14
Ok my two predictions:

1) This trip to “see family” is bullshit and they’ve already bought a house in the midlands, it’s too odd that they’d take the week off from London the same week a “huge exclusive deal” lands in stores. It’s also suspicious that the bathroom is a horrific acid trip ala Matthew and that Ella herself is cooking dinner

2) Launching 60 products in 6 months….. will not end well. They do not own their own factory, they do not have the staffing level to cope with quality control and factory visits/compliance with externals, and now that we’ve withdrawn from the EU ingredients sourcing will be at its most difficult as well as with the most volatile pricing, with a cost of living crisis tightening everyone’s belts on top, what a perfect time to really ramp up the product range! At best waitrose is handling the logistics and they’ve just put their names to it, because otherwise this is a dumpster fire waiting to happen, especially with the sickly Victorian at the helm
They are staying in the same house they stayed at a few weeks ago. So it probably is some family home. Maybe they aren’t buying anything, just moving into one of the family properties or got the keys to use whenever they want to. I don’t see them ditching London completely, although they sure do not take advantage of living there.

Reactions: 3
60 products is such a gamble like
Ok my two predictions:

I agree with you - 60 products in 6 months is a huge gamble. And by what she said, these products have no USP - biscuits, nut butters, soups? Matt wants to compete with the market leaders of the most basic foods on the shelves that exist - they must have made this business decision whilst under the influe(nza) of something lol.

Reactions: 8
Exactly the only usp is that they are basically her merch, so outside of appealing to her fans there is no reason anyone would buy them

Reactions: 8
Exactly the only usp is that they are basically her merch, so outside of appealing to her fans there is no reason anyone would buy them
They are also most likely more expensive too due to her branding and ingredients used.

Reactions: 4
“Amsterdam for 6hrs”…. Isn’t she preaching her veganism because of global warming and what not?

Reactions: 7
"Hated what we were doing" a year ago, yet I'm sure her stories were exactly the same last year? Toxic positivity BS.

Reactions: 17
the lady doth protest too much

she’s absolutely reading here

Reactions: 1
Her style or whatever this is, is worse and worse. Also who goes to a launch meeting dressed like she just dropped off her children at daycare?

Her style or whatever this is, is worse and worse. Also who goes to a launch meeting dressed like she just dropped off her children at daycare?
Do you have a screenshot of that by any chance? I must’ve missed her stories and the ‘dropped my kids off at daycare’ outfit sounds intriguing 😁

They want a content creator and a social media manager and in the first paragraph she says “executive” and then she says junior. Tell me you have no HR person without telling me…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They want a content creator and a social media manager and in the first paragraph she says “executive” and then she says junior. Tell me you have no HR person without telling me…
I've had a few marketing roles - 'executive' job in marketing often denote a junior role. A 'marketing exec' isn't an 'executive' in the way you're thinking of!

I've had a few marketing roles - 'executive' job in marketing often denote a junior role. A 'marketing exec' isn't an 'executive' in the way you're thinking of!
Was just going to say this, confusingly it’s the opposite way round to a lot of careers where exec means bottom of the pile.

She’s obviously got backing from Waitrose for all these products but the peak of nut butters was several years ago when brands like Pip and Nut were innovating (and still are). She’s going to struggle to get into more retailers. And I wonder what they are going to charge?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.