Deliciously Ella #3 Deliciously delusional and munchable Matt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, on what planet do these eyebrows look good? 😵💫
Dear god, it makes her look like a sesame street character!

Those options seem a bit passive aggressive 😂 "no I don't feel better exercising and eating well". Keep your pants on Ella!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Cringed at that latest Insta story of ‘Ar CEO Matt’ buying out the unsold gallons of trail mix bars in planet organic. Trying to disguise the fact that their products don’t sell and are not in demand at all lol. ‘oh look at all our products in planet organic’ - yeah the shelf is full babe, no one’s buying it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh yeah big cringe 🤣🤣 sorry but i don't need more cereal nut bars with sugar wrapped in plastic, mr delusional CEO. But hey at least you have done your steps for the day searching for it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
why are they even going around buying them anyway? what is the point?!

• Haha
Also cringe at them showing off their products reviews when they actually get their staff to write them.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Matt shopping thier products always come across as an ego-trip. Nobody cares about you, Matt, it's called Deliciously Ella for a reason :rolleyes:

Was it mentioned here that they deleted her old weekly vlogs from their youtube channel? Did it not fit with their brand?

Matt shopping thier products always come across as an ego-trip. Nobody cares about you, Matt, it's called Deliciously Ella for a reason :rolleyes:

Was it mentioned here that they deleted her old weekly vlogs from their youtube channel? Did it not fit with their brand?
I wonder what specifically they found irrelevant anymore…

Ella says not to look at IG first thing in the morning. I made that mistake today. Ella was right.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That snap of the work WhatsApp chat makes me feel a bit sick. When I worked there it was going off constantly. Weekends/evenings/early mornings. No option to switch it off because it was all on your personal phone (they don’t give you work phones, so you need to use all your own stuff)

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
“a few years ago I was getting very nervous and anxious”

Funny how she was always nervous/anxious/unhappy/unhealthy/tired etc etc THEN but never NOW. And the ‘then’ keeps shifting. And the ‘magic’ (lol) solution is always ‘my app/my guided meditation session/my yoga classes/an expert featured on my podcast’. Positively uncanny.

It’s just rinse & repeat ad naseum. She is a bleeping fraud.

Attachments

Reactions: 16
“a few years ago I was getting very nervous and anxious”

Funny how she was always nervous/anxious/unhappy/unhealthy/tired etc etc THEN but never NOW. And the ‘then’ keeps shifting. And the ‘magic’ (lol) solution is always ‘my app/my guided meditation session/my yoga classes/an expert featured on my podcast’. Positively uncanny.

It’s just rinse & repeat ad naseum. She is a bleeping fraud.
This is what I mean when I say I have no idea why anyone still follows her for her lifestyle, she is constantly chopping and changing the narrative. She will post about how amazing her life has been since she started using her app to meditate. Then 2 days later she's been stressed and upset for weeks but now she is much better because she has exercised for the first time in months and now feels amazing. Then the same thing happens in a few days time "I've been so anxious and eating badly but now I've been eating my de snacks I feel completely centred" etc etc etc. How do her followers not stop and think wait, what? Are any of these actual fixes or is Ella just consistently unhappy and finding a temporary high by making a mild life change? It's all bollocks!

Reactions: 11
I think you guys give her too much credit, goldfish only have a memory span of 3 seconds

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That snap of the work WhatsApp chat makes me feel a bit sick. When I worked there it was going off constantly. Weekends/evenings/early mornings. No option to switch it off because it was all on your personal phone (they don’t give you work phones, so you need to use all your own stuff)
I’m sure during weekends/your days off you’re allowed not to answer or read the messages? I’m not picking on you, just saying that this it what they should let you do as employers…

Reactions: 1
I’m sure during weekends/your days off you’re allowed not to answer or read the messages? I’m not picking on you, just saying that this it what they should let you do as employers…
Technically yes but a lot of employers won't accept people not answering (I imagine DE being one of those)

Reactions: 7
Also, it means you can never switch off. If your phone keeps pinging with work stuff, even during weekends and holidays, you’re always thinking about work.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.