Deliciously Ella #3 Deliciously delusional and munchable Matt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, it means you can never switch off. If your phone keeps pinging with work stuff, even during weekends and holidays, you’re always thinking about work.
That’s actually illegal in France. there is a law allowing for a right to disconnect from anything related to work.

Reactions: 9
I'd forgotten about these two after unfollowing Ella and her manic "work work work" stories. I see nothing has changed :(

Reactions: 4
That’s actually illegal in France. there is a law allowing for a right to disconnect from anything related to work.
Is the law enforced? We have so few workers rights jn the UK most people would be scared to complain about anything like this for fear of losing their job

Reactions: 2
You can mute whatsapp groups or contacts or even the entire app. There are ways to protect your own time and be able to switch off. Not to defend the culture they seem to be promoting but I use my own devices and pay for my own phone etc and it means I do whatever I want and if anyone tries to complain I tell them to pay for my phone then they can tell me what to do. And my job is actually 24/7

Reactions: 6
Ella is being quiet on Instagram, is she busy packing her ugly decorated London mansion for her BIG move to her ugly decorated countryside mansion in Warwickshire?!?!?!🤡🤷🤡

I'd forgotten about these two after unfollowing Ella and her manic "work work work" stories. I see nothing has changed :(
I’m so glad I unfollowed. I have no need in my life for someone parading a life of privilege under my nose, making feel inadequate for not having the means to buy simprove probiotics or putting 20 pounds worth of dates in a weeknight pudding.

Reactions: 12
She does! Is it fillers? Or lots of dark make up and the caterpillar brows which make her look older?

Reactions: 3
In her most recent reel about the podcast she looks really odd. The caterpillar eyebrows and mustache definitely does not help.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I want to listen to the latest podcast episode just because I'm nosy but her voice grates on me SO MUCH

The faux modesty is so bloody irritating. “The brand feels surreal at this point. Everywhere I go I see something that we make.”

Ella, you’ve been making “oh golly gosh” videos of spotting your products in Whole Foods/Sainsbury’s/wherever for more than ten years. I think you’ve adjusted.

---

As if she made yet ANOTHER of those videos right after I wrote this 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why has she swapped over her personal blog back to the DE account?

Why has she swapped over her personal blog back to the DE account?
Probably blatant need for engagement and attention. No one is gushing over her … her personal account has 100k followers. The DE account has 2.1M. Her entire existence revolves around IG. That’s how she became successful. Of course she craves the likes and DMs.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I wondered this too, especially as she tried to make it a statement about separating brand/self.
Guess it never took off as much as she thought it would. Didn’t realise it was that old already and only 100k followers… she probably wanted to build a different personal brand which clearly didn’t take off as much as she hopef

Does she not understand how unprofessional this looks to post staff emails about a “record week” on the DE business page?!

Imagine if another food company, for example Walkers or McVities, posted things like this on their Instagram stories 😅
She’s seriously losing her plot more and more… and I find it hilarious 🤣

• Haha
Does she not understand how unprofessional this looks to post staff emails about a “record week” on the DE business page?!

Imagine if another food company, for example Walkers or McVities, posted things like this on their Instagram stories 😅
This is her desperate attempt to counter what is said on here and on glassdoor about their office environment and work culture

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.