Deliciously Ella #3 Deliciously delusional and munchable Matt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1866353

These influencers saying that they see signs everywhere or take it as a sign when it suits them
It's only diffraction of sunlight by rain drops not a bleeping sign.
As a side note, you can also see rainbows in city.
of course it is not a sign that work is drying up in London so move elsewhere :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I did say a month or so ago I’m surprised she doesn’t live in the country side. Maybe I was Ella’s sign? 😂😜

Reactions: 4
Also, they’re driving towards the rainbow…. Back to London….. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 1866353

These influencers saying that they see signs everywhere or take it as a sign when it suits them
I came here to say this… she posted how it was raining all weekend. Obviously there will be rainbows. Also all this bullshit spirituality… I swear everyone who gets into yoga on a more serious level, they start bleating on about this too… mindfulness and wellbeing do not need fairy dust and signs and all that.

She is so content with life that not even 24h after I posted here about CEO Matthew’s very obvious absence, here he is in all his sleazy glory. On the “main” account no less!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
If he works 16 hour days 7 days a week like that then clearly he’s not doing his job properly

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Influencers always think they are subtly hinting towards a big life change when in reality they are as subtle as a sledgehammer 😂 you literally couldn't be more see through Ella!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 1866353

So before that rainbow, Ella wasn't seeing the fact that her family owning a few expensive mansions for her to move into, in the countryside, as a sign?!?!?! 😂🤦😂 #EllaIsSoBrightNot

• Haha
Ah the not so genius ceo is back. Busy and important

Working hard on planning to sell products that No-one gives a shish.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I came here to say this… she posted how it was raining all weekend. Obviously there will be rainbows. Also all this bullshit spirituality… I swear everyone who gets into yoga on a more serious level, they start bleating on about this too… mindfulness and wellbeing do not need fairy dust and signs and all that.

She is so content with life that not even 24h after I posted here about CEO Matthew’s very obvious absence, here he is in all his sleazy glory. On the “main” account no less!
surenly he has a real office with a good desk chair to not have to work like this?!

Reactions: 3

No real person working ever had all of their fingers hovering over the function keys.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Plus, I like the "f*ck, I don't know what I'm doing" face expression.
Screenshot_20230109_075754_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Am I the only one weirded out about his outfit? Shirt + sweater + then another sweater? I understand it’s designer but still

• Haha
This is what big important ceo wears, ok...read the books. Ps: let's be thankful he is not wearing a black turtleneck, that would be too much 🤣 he would look like even a bigger psychopath

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They sent someone out to launch their US business about a year ago…and given there’s been no update I’m assuming it never got off the ground?!

Reactions: 3

On a side note… this kitchen is so nice 😍 probably not theirs? 😅

If he works 16 hour days 7 days a week like that then clearly he’s not doing his job properly
My mentor always says ‘if you have to work overtime it doesn’t mean that you’re passionate or hardworking - it means you’re not efficient enough for this job’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.