Deliciously Ella #3 Deliciously delusional and munchable Matt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is probably what happens to someone who has never been told no in their whole life and who was raised by nannies, butlers and maids?!?!...The entitlement of this one is out of this world really šŸ˜‚šŸ¤”šŸ˜‚
I know, also never worked in the real world. Not all bosses are good but most have a degree of competence which they donā€™t have at all!
he did read a lot of books though šŸ¤”šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 5
IF he did read all those booksā€¦
Don't know about others but when I am too busy - as they claim to be - I have no time for book reading whatsoever. The only time I would have a bit of time to read would be in bed, but then I conk out, lol. Admittedly, they come home to a fully cleaned house, no laundry etc, no long commute either (I don't think) so maybe he does have the energy to read at night, who knows !

Reactions: 8
Don't know about others but when I am too busy - as they claim to be - I have no time for book reading whatsoever. The only time I would have a bit of time to read would be in bed, but then I conk out, lol. Admittedly, they come home to a fully cleaned house, no laundry etc, no long commute either (I don't think) so maybe he does have the energy to read at night, who knows !
And he takes all these books on friggin family holiday. Iā€™m sorry but how sad can you be?!

šŸ¤£ I used to find her inspirational and now I just feel ashamed šŸ˜… most of what they say is such a load of crap, I canā€™t believeā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So. Ella ā€˜Iā€™ve barely had any holidays this yearā€™ has doneā€¦

Devon
Lapland
Barcelona
Sicily
Skye

And probably more that Iā€™ve forgotten

And pretty much every day of annual leave that I took when I worked there someone contacted me to do work

So great for her that sheā€™s gone offline. They donā€™t afford their employees the same respect

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Yep they live super close to the office and still get an Uber in (when they could walk)

• Sick
Reactions: 11
ā€œReady to move to the countryside asapā€ - ok but then how would you always be crazy busy and relatable? Or are they also buying a helicopter to go with the new mansion?

• Haha
Yeah interesting to know how this sits with their view that employees need to be in the office every dayā€¦

Reactions: 7
Subtle as a rock

imminent house move underway

View attachment 1843351
This story finally pushed me from lurking to commenting - could she BE any more obvious (best said in Chandlerā€™s voice btw)???!šŸ˜‚

I know influencers love to push shock value and uncertainty to create a bigger degree of interest, but that was too obvious! šŸ¤Ŗ

If Skye is due to start school next September itā€™s possible theyā€™re moving before the application deadline in January.

ETA - ignore me! I was forgetting they arenā€™t average people who will be using state schools!
Maybe theyā€™ll move before she starts whatever school her nameā€™s down forā€¦

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I donā€™t think she was ever truly a city girl, just playing the part as thatā€™s what a cosmopolitan debutante would do. Sheā€™s made a few references to the lack of garden this year, and theyā€™ve expanded the business so net worth will be higher on paper, I reckon theyā€™ve pressed the button on buying a place in the wilds and will keep the townhouse for Matt to stay in for the weekdays to play big boss man

Reactions: 7
I donā€™t think she was ever truly a city girl, just playing the part as thatā€™s what a cosmopolitan debutante would do. Sheā€™s made a few references to the lack of garden this year, and theyā€™ve expanded the business so net worth will be higher on paper, I reckon theyā€™ve pressed the button on buying a place in the wilds and will keep the townhouse for Matt to stay in for the weekdays to play big boss man
Or they are literally inheriting a countryside property from either side of the familyā€¦Ella also went to the countryside on her own several times so I wonder of she (her family) gave Matt an ultimatum

Why not work during the week in London and buy a country house for the weekend? I can't imagine them ever moving full time to the countryside, Ella seems enable to live without Matt 24/7 (can't blame her with 2 little kids, even if she is rich enough to have nannies) and I doubt he would like to live in the countryside.

Following Ella is like a car crash: I can't imagine her marriage lasting (Matt gives me the ick šŸ˜¬) and she seems overwhelmed by her entire business (compared to when she was before CEO Matt)

I looked up the jumper sheā€™s wearing today, itā€™s Ā£400. I know she says she only buys things she can use for a minimum five years, but thatā€™s still a ridiculous cost, it makes cashmere look like Primark pricing!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.