Deliciously Ella #3 Deliciously delusional and munchable Matt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn’t want to be a guest at her house if I had to read this after my visit lol 🤣
637089EC-BF92-463D-A408-62C9FCBB38ED.jpeg

Wouldn’t want to be a guest at her house if I had to read this after my visit lol 🤣
637089EC-BF92-463D-A408-62C9FCBB38ED.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This picture is every interior designer’s nightmare.
Seriously is they want to go for maximalism, good for them but there is a way to do more is more. They should either hire Abigail Ahern or do one of her courses… she does clashing prints and sensory overload so well I even love it and I’m a born minimalist

Reactions: 4
The picture on the wall clashes horribly with the curtains and the cushions.
Anyone else starting to think that the only reason Ella is always filled with so much anxiety is because she lives in a house filled with way too many ugly and clashing patterns without consuming anymore drugs?!?!?!? 😂🤷😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Don't forget about THAT LAMP 😱
OMG, you are right. I just looked at it properly as well as at the flimsy panelling or shelving or whatever it is.
It looks like a student screwed both on after finding the stuff in the bargain bin at Homebase. You can still see the holes for the screws and there is one too many, looks like the builder (or Matt) made a mistake and didn't fix it.

Reactions: 3
OMG, you are right. I just looked at it properly as well as at the flimsy panelling or shelving or whatever it is.
It looks like a student screwed both on after finding the stuff in the bargain bin at Homebase. You can still see the holes for the screws and there is one too many, looks like the builder (or Matt) made a mistake and didn't fix it.
At some point I thought ‘hmmm, perhaps it looks more like an outdoor lamp, for the garden or front porch’, but then I realised… it would look horrible just anywhere 🤣😅

• Haha
Have you seen the latest Glassdoor review one of their employees has left?

Very toxic workplace
16 Dec 2022 — Anonymous Employee

Pros
There used to be many nice people to work with, but most of them already left. Free snacks

Cons
The company should change their mission and values. The owners care only about targets and sales at the lowest possible cost. People mean nothing in this company, which can be seen in the very high turnover of people. Very bad organizational culture.

Advice to Management
It would be great if you start treating your employees better, and start to listen to them as they can provide valuable feedback and help to change the company's toxic culture.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
November 17: “Honestly, I’m the happiest I think I've ever been in my whole life. I've done a lot of work on self-development, figuring out what drags me down, creating boundaries and figuring myself out. I still swear by the same simple tools to feel this way though - healthy food, sleep, mindfulness/ Stress management and yoga. It's daily work but so so worth it”

December 19: “I've been really avoiding exercise for about 6 weeks. Started off with genuinely being a bit too busy, then made up all the excuses. Slowly I've let my nutrition slide a little and my meditation. I've been grumpier, less patient, more reactive, less happy, less optimistic. Self-care is v holistic for me, yoga lets me regulate my emotional well-being which has the biggest impact on how I feel, without it I find I'm less aware of what I need and less intuitive”

🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah. I was thinking the same. MAKE UP YOUR MIND WOMAN! Which way IS IT???! She is full of shish.

Reactions: 3
They are so incredibly busy but they have gone now on the third trip within a month. First Barcelona, then Lapland and now wherever they are going for xmas. She said they postponed their trip to Spain because they were too busy. More like covid and other plans meant it had to be pushed back quite a bit.

Reactions: 5
Digital detox incoming for Ella so she doesn't have to share with which rich and famous people she will be spending Christmas with so she can still try to be relatable when she is back online...What a lot of BS from her once again...😂🤦😂

What happened with her so called BFF Annie Clarke, the bad yoga teacher? Ella never congratulated her on the birth of her baby...They don't seem to be friend anymore...First it was Olivia now it seems that she isn't in speaking terms with Annie either?!?! Sooooooooo relatable these privileged/rich girls next door am I right??!?!? 😂🤡😂

Reactions: 5
Digital detox incoming for Ella so she doesn't have to share with which rich and famous people she will be spending Christmas with so she can still try to be relatable when she is back online...What a lot of BS from her once again...😂🤦😂

What happened with her so called BFF Annie Clarke, the bad yoga teacher? Ella never congratulated her on the birth of her baby...They don't seem to be friend anymore...First it was Olivia now it seems that she isn't in speaking terms with Annie either?!?! Sooooooooo relatable these privileged/rich girls next door am I right??!?!? 😂🤡😂
Annie and her now husband also come from pretty privileged backgrounds too.

Honestly it seems like neither Ella or CEO Matthew have any friends at all. She tried to glorify this and say they are focusing on their business and the girls but when two adults have nothing but their jobs and kids, that is SAD!

Reactions: 6
Have you seen the latest Glassdoor review one of their employees has left?

Very toxic workplace
16 Dec 2022 — Anonymous Employee

Pros
There used to be many nice people to work with, but most of them already left. Free snacks

Cons
The company should change their mission and values. The owners care only about targets and sales at the lowest possible cost. People mean nothing in this company, which can be seen in the very high turnover of people. Very bad organizational culture.

Advice to Management
It would be great if you start treating your employees better, and start to listen to them as they can provide valuable feedback and help to change the company's toxic culture.
I was nosing around on LinkedIn and the high turnover seems evident from how many people in core roles have started there in the last three months, implying a fairly high rate of attrition.

A friend of a friend worked there for a year before jumping ship, the only intel I got was that Ella is ‘dreadful’ and ‘a nightmare’.

Given that DE is just a normal consumer goods company at this stage no one who works there has any motivation to stick round for poor treatment and being overworked, there’s hundreds of similar jobs out there

Reactions: 8
Annie and her now husband also come from pretty privileged backgrounds too.

Honestly it seems like neither Ella or CEO Matthew have any friends at all. She tried to glorify this and say they are focusing on their business and the girls but when two adults have nothing but their jobs and kids, that is SAD!
Yes I know Annie's parents are loaded too! I wouldn't expect Ella to be friend with anyone who isn't from a privileged background too...Plebes are only good to Ella to buy her overpriced and dried "healthy" products...

A friend of a friend worked there for a year before jumping ship, the only intel I got was that Ella is ‘dreadful’ and ‘a nightmare’.
This is probably what happens to someone who has never been told no in their whole life and who was raised by nannies, butlers and maids?!?!...The entitlement of this one is out of this world really 😂🤡😂

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.