Deliciously Ella #3 Deliciously delusional and munchable Matt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ella has been reading her threads here again.

All of a sudden the DE logo is also a picture of her and Matt, “ask us anything” Q&A, lots of pictures pf CEO Matthew and how amazing he is making the company grow… 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Grow...I would say sink. Keep the delusions flowing Ella, you will need more then "gratitude days" and "mindfulness " to survive the mess he is consistently building.

Great to live with someone who prefers spending time 24x7 "vomiting" products that No-one asked for and No-one needs on the market and notprioritizing family. Talk about a weird complex issue to prove something.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Grow...I would say sink. Keep the delusions flowing Ella, you will need more then "gratitude days" and "mindfulness " to survive the mess he is consistently building.

Great to live with someone who prefers spending time 24x7 "vomiting" products that No-one asked for and No-one needs on the market and notprioritizing family. Talk about a weird complex issue to prove something.
Their products are just not in demand lol. I remember the thread member here who was an ex employee said they had to pull their sauces from supermarket shelves because they were not selling. Matt doesn’t have a clue what he’s doing

Reactions: 10
Their products are just not in demand lol. I remember the thread member here who was an ex employee said they had to pull their sauces from supermarket shelves because they were not selling. Matt doesn’t have a clue what he’s doing
Unsurprising, especially in this climate the majority of people aren't spending money on expensive ready made food, and why on earth they would bring out another plant milk at thisbpoint is just bizarre

Reactions: 9
Because the amazing CEO has soooo many business books ! He knows business...so obviously he does all the opposite of what the macroeconomic environment predicts! 🤗🤗

In a way he shows people what NOT to do 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Because the amazing CEO has soooo many business books ! He knows business...so obviously he does all the opposite of what the macroeconomic environment predicts! 🤗🤗

In a way he shows people what NOT to do 👏
Where did CEO Matthew go to university?

Reactions: 2
Where did CEO Matthew go to university?
Checked his LinkedIn profile just there and it doesn't seem to list his education.. it states that he was "self employed" for 3 years (2008-2011) and then became CEO of Deliciously Ella in 2015 until now. I'm curious about that 4 year gap

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder if Ella's family will be worried? Or will the juicy stuff magically disappear?

Screenshot_20221118_205754.jpg

• Wow
Oh my how they are connected? Did I miss something? 😳😳
Her parents are in the little black book and in Epstein's plane passenger logs.

There is also an interesting personal connection between Woodward (Ella’s father) and Peter Mandelson (read between the lines here https://amp.theguardian.com/politics/2002/may/13/interviews.shaunwoodward) and Mandelson was close to Epstein: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ns-10-year-friendship-paedophile-Epstein.html.
It’s a tangled web

• Wow
On another note as I'm going through some articles ( so obvious they paid for most of them ), but how the F you are trusting with this sad excuse of a ceo about your own business since the genious already started by failing- pushing to opening café and deli just to close it with loss.
And now doing the same effing thing with pushing products that yes gave profit in 2018...but it was in bleeping 2018. We are now in post pandemic inflation recession world conflict mess...I just don't get it! How you can voluntarily create your own failure
.mind blowing.

Screenshot_20221118_224026_Samsung Internet.jpg

Reactions: 1
Omg those are huge losses for the cafe. How old are they now? He must be close to 40?

Reactions: 3
1668893751782.png

Of course, she is the heir of this. She won't make me believe that she doesn't have 0 penny from her last name.

Reactions: 14
View attachment 1744203

Of course, she is the heir of this. She won't make me believe that she doesn't have 0 penny from her last name.
The Sainsbury’s family sold their share in the business a long time ago and her mother or her are not directly involved. She has a trust fund and decent inheritance but no actual income or influence from/on the business itself

Reactions: 4
The Sainsbury’s family sold their share in the business a long time ago and her mother or her are not directly involved. She has a trust fund and decent inheritance but no actual income or influence from/on the business itself
She may not have anything to do with it now but it doesn’t mean her family don’t have a huge amount of wealth from it. She’s from one of the wealthiest families in the country, I think privileged upbringing is an understatement. That makes it sound like she’s purely middle class.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.