Dedikated Lifestyle/Kate Jones #4 dedikated to lies, undisclosed ads, filters & feeding frenzies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just what the world needs…more crappy influencer collab jewellery 🤦🏽‍♀️
Can’t wait for ‘these are literally my FAV babessss’ or ‘I never take these off babessss’
🤣🤣🤣
I always wonder whether these are as much of a popular sell out as influencers make out or whether they flop but never admit it.
Surely not EVERY influencer can be selling out the tit they push.

Reactions: 1
Won’t lie, I purchased a pair of her earrings last time as I wanted small gold hoops. I wore them once. They are a nightmare to try and put on and I think they are tit quality, they irritated my ear. Never again.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Won’t lie, I purchased a pair of her earrings last time as I wanted small gold hoops. I wore them once. They are a nightmare to try and put on and I think they are tit quality, they irritated my ear. Never again.
Me too! I got a pair and the quality is so bad, total waste of money.

Reactions: 2
Thread title suggestion…

dedikated lifestyle/Kate jones - #5 hopefully her bracelet lasts longer than this thread

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.