Dedikated Lifestyle/Kate Jones #4 dedikated to lies, undisclosed ads, filters & feeding frenzies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
320E933D-E6DF-464E-AC11-02BD4BA22125.png

Does anyone just feel a bit icky the way she states ‘paid for ourselves no discount or gifting’ - I can’t put my finger on it, I just feel the ick!

Reactions: 10
View attachment 1990881
Does anyone just feel a bit icky the way she states ‘paid for ourselves no discount or gifting’ - I can’t put my finger on it, I just feel the ick!
It’s cos I called her out on here for constantly tagging the company and not disclosing if it was an ad.
---
And also…who cares?! 🤣
Literally only Kate cares 😂

Slightly off topic but what the duck was Matilda wearing, the double denim outfit at some “fancy” restaurant 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s cos I called her out on here for constantly tagging the company and not disclosing if it was an ad.
---

Literally only Kate cares 😂

Slightly off topic but what the duck was Matilda wearing, the double denim outfit at some “fancy” restaurant 🤢
She probably thinks because she paid a handsome sum for it she can wear it anywhere. Money May talk, but wealth whispers!

Reactions: 9
This is the first time I have watched her narrate her gym workout and duck me I wish I didn’t. That was the most attention seeking tit I’ve ever listened to. So Kate if you need that many bands for a pull up then you aren’t really working hard. It should be a little difficult at least

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s so unfit. I wouldn’t be using her to advertise my fitness class if she has had zero improvement in her fitness in the years she’s been going there.

Reactions: 10
That narrated video of her “workout” is hideous. What am embarrassment to herself. Does she think she sounds cool? Does she think we want to hear that she thought MAFs was boring? Nothing but a foul mouthed bogan, trying to be something she will never be.
God my gym would probably cancel a membership or someone that behaved like that.

Reactions: 12
She’s so unfit. I wouldn’t be using her to advertise my fitness class if she has had zero improvement in her fitness in the years she’s been going there.
Tbh she doesn't actually work put. By the time she sets up her ph, pucks up the lightest weights, laughs, gets attention, the timing is over

That whole workout was just pure embarrassing.
The amount of swearing and sounding like a bogan, you’re not funny Kate, it’s just next level stupidity.

Reactions: 13
I would be so livid if I was working out (not that I would ever work out in a group setting like this) and some idiot was not only filming but also had a mic on and giving running commentary?? Why is that even a thing?

I would be so livid if I was working out (not that I would ever work out in a group setting like this) and some idiot was not only filming but also had a mic on and giving running commentary?? Why is that even a thing?
I would be as well, you could bet I would be cancelling my membership.
The filming is bad enough but to add in a microphone? Even people who use gym footage in vlogs aren’t this stupid.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.