Dedikated Lifestyle/Kate Jones #4 dedikated to lies, undisclosed ads, filters & feeding frenzies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s interesting that she labels these cheesecakes as cheeky and not any of the $500000 worth of snacks she has in her pantry that she’s shovelling into her gob for our viewing “pleasure” on the daily. Oh so cheeky. 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
It’s interesting that she labels these cheesecakes as cheeky and not any of the $500000 worth of snacks she has in her pantry that she’s shovelling into her gob for our viewing “pleasure” on the daily. Oh so cheeky. 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
My concern is the EIGHT ready meals in the fridge.
Are they all for her? Or her and her hubby? Or her assistant too? Cos that would be eight days worth of lunches for me and I’d want to freeze them so they don’t go off 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I was coming here to say the exact the same thing about her labelling these as cheeky but not any of her other snacks? 😅🤣

• Haha
Is she trying to do you foodz to lose weight? Cos she has no hope if she’s only swapping one meal per day 🤣

My concern is the EIGHT ready meals in the fridge.
Are they all for her? Or her and her hubby? Or her assistant too? Cos that would be eight days worth of lunches for me and I’d want to freeze them so they don’t go off 🤷🏼‍♀️
True! And youfoodz don’t always have the greatest use by date. They’ve gotta be eaten within the week majority of the time. That’s what happened when I used to get youfoodz a lot. I stopped buying it because they don’t freeze all that well.

Reactions: 2
Let’s be real she just has them because they’re free. She’s so greedy she will take anything offered or sent to her.

Reactions: 6
We must be due another pair of crocs? Or a trip to Costco?
What happened to the snack taste testing?
I haven’t heard her repeating “that’s farking good. That’s SO good. I can’t believe how good that eeeesssssss” for ages.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We must be due another pair of crocs? Or a trip to Costco?
What happened to the snack taste testing?
I haven’t heard her repeating “that’s farking good. That’s SO good. I can’t believe how good that eeeesssssss” for ages.
With the putrid camel chewing that comes with it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
With the putrid camel chewing that comes with it.
And a blurred out container of whatever it is she’s eating, as she keeps repeating how GOOD it is and we just watch her having a conversation with someone off screen.
It has NEVER occurred to me to record a conversation, except when we announced we were pregnant. I couldn’t think of anything more boring to watch back. I’m not that interesting and neither is she 😂

What’s happening with Kates hairline is she trying to hide her balding from her constant tight buns and ponytails?
IMG_9291.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
“Potentially late” girrlllllll ….. I’ve had silicon inserts for my air fryer that I was #influenced to buy since before the 2020 lockdown.
You’re beyond late to this party just go home 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is this video edited with a slimming filter or has she lost weight? She’s looking considerably slimmer than she has for a while.
Good for her if she has! It’s not easy!
Kate's idea of losing weight is to do more editing and use more filters. Sorry hun, she is still inhaling her food, eating for 6 and using the lighting and angles excuse

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Is this video edited with a slimming filter or has she lost weight? She’s looking considerably slimmer than she has for a while.
Good for her if she has! It’s not easy!
You can see the wall behind her is different depths🤷🏻‍♀️ I don’t know if it’s just ingrained in my brain that she photoshops and it’s all I can see

Reactions: 5
Yeah she’s eating two of those kfc style burgers every day sis ain’t losing weight any time soon. It’s just “lighting” 🙃

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.