Dedikated Lifestyle #5 6 courses for brekky, lunch & dinner. “Loves her body” but photoshops it thinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to switch the title up a bit but the gist is the same! Damn that character limit 😂

This thread is for Dedikated Lifestyle/Kate Jones. I couldn’t fit the whole name into the title.

Thread naming credit goes to me 🥰
My prize is 10 pairs of crocs with ugly little pictures tacked to them, a weeks worth of Youfoodz that I will let rot in the fridge, and a complimentary photoshopping lesson by Kate herself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
What is even the point of these photos, you can’t see the product at all - it’s just a(nother) over edited head shot with the stupid half closed, trying to look…I don’t know, sexy??…eyes
IMG_0417.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who wants to bet the maccas coffee isn’t all she got and she ate 2 large muffin meals on the car ride home

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who wants to bet the maccas coffee isn’t all she got and she ate 2 large muffin meals on the car ride home
Well that was her go to when she was younger. She would eat Maccas in the car, then eat at the bf house, then eat dinner at hers. Little pudding head loves Maccas

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder why she stopped putting the sizes up when linking product….. 🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder the cals on this meal
The word “caramilk” in the same sentence as oats implies that it will be super calorie heavy. She’s not doing herself any favours. She needs professional help or she’s just going to continue to spiral.
None of this is healthy or loving her body. It’s food addiction.

Reactions: 4
Yep it will be a self love or body acceptance course, she is seeing everyone making so much money off flogging these courses or ebooks that for sure she is getting on this cash making train 😂 PLEASE let it be an absolute flop

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Yep it will be a self love or body acceptance course, she is seeing everyone making so much money off flogging these courses or ebooks that for sure she is getting on this cash making train 😂 PLEASE let it be an absolute flop
I wonder if it’ll include a photo editing course? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She learnt from the biggest scam artist Georgie

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.