Dedikated Lifestyle/Kate Jones #4 dedikated to lies, undisclosed ads, filters & feeding frenzies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dedikated Lifestyle/Kate Jones #5 has an egg for a head, who knows her size as she constantly lies

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Is this video edited with a slimming filter or has she lost weight? She’s looking considerably slimmer than she has for a while.
Good for her if she has! It’s not easy!
I specifically thought those leggings (before she put them on) looked tiny. They looked pretty see through it at least thinning once on. I went and double checked and then had a look at the tights online. Riley hasn’t listed any size guide in descriptions, you know how they normally say model wearing size small etc.

Reactions: 2
I specifically thought those leggings (before she put them on) looked tiny. They looked pretty see through it at least thinning once on. I went and double checked and then had a look at the tights online. Riley hasn’t listed any size guide in descriptions, you know how they normally say model wearing size small etc.
Remember she’s only a size 16…it’s just the lighting dahls 💁🏽‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I’ve just started therapy for binge eating and issues around food. It’s expensive but already I’m feeling so much more positive and I have homework for the next week to work through.

Kate if you’re feeling like your eating might be out of control I really highly recommend talking through it with a therapist. It’s the most freeing and non-judgemental space where I felt like I could just talk and share and vent and be heard.
For the first time in a long time I feel heard!

If you wanted to use it for content that’s on you, but I would really suggest doing it quietly and working on yourself for yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’ve just started therapy for binge eating and issues around food. It’s expensive but already I’m feeling so much more positive and I have homework for the next week to work through.

Kate if you’re feeling like your eating might be out of control I really highly recommend talking through it with a therapist. It’s the most freeing and non-judgemental space where I felt like I could just talk and share and vent and be heard.
For the first time in a long time I feel heard!

If you wanted to use it for content that’s on you, but I would really suggest doing it quietly and working on yourself for yourself.
She can’t put on deodorant without putting it on insta. But she would never get help as she thinks she has no problem. I used to eat as much as her and now it makes me cringe that I used to eat so much but I was big so it was obvious. Just like Kate

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.